• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Your Cell Phone Be Bombarded with Sales Calls in 8 Days?

Do not answer or hang up calls from telemarketers. You can put your cell phone number on the National Do Not Call list to stop them from calling.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Cell phone sales calls start in 8 days
REMINDER....9 days from today, all cell phone numbers are being released
to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS.

To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone
:1-888-382-1222. It is the National DO NOT CALL list.
It will only take a minute of your time and it blocks your number for
five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to
have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number.

HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS.
It takes about 20 seconds.

Thanks for sharing this Kristin.

Doesn't matter to me either way, with US Cellular, all calls coming into me are free!

I have been those calls for years now. I just don't answer or hang up.

It may be a hoax but it's always good to put your phone numbers on the Do Not Call list. And you can do it on the web and do a couple numbers at a time. I've put my cell phone on it... I get these mysterious phone calls and frankly, get pissed that I have to pay to either pick it up or get the VM they leave... grrr... well, I could wait until it's 'unlimited' time but then I forget and then it's morning again and I'm like grrrr... again... and VMs are stacking up and... oh... grrrr... LOL. https://www.donotcall.gov/http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2004/12/dnc.shtm

Related to Will Your Cell Phone Be Bombarded with Sales Calls in 8 Days?

1. What is "Important Cell Phone Info..."?

"Important Cell Phone Info..." refers to the necessary information and guidelines that should be followed when using your cell phone, such as safety precautions and tips for maintaining your phone's functionality.

2. Why is it important to know this information?

Knowing this information can help you protect yourself and your phone from potential hazards, as well as ensure that your phone will continue to work properly for a longer period of time.

3. Are there any specific safety precautions I should follow when using my cell phone?

Yes, it is important to always keep your phone away from water or extreme temperatures, avoid using it while driving, and be aware of the potential health risks associated with prolonged cell phone use.

4. How can I prolong the lifespan of my cell phone?

To prolong the lifespan of your cell phone, it is important to handle it with care, regularly clean it, and avoid exposing it to harsh conditions. It is also recommended to avoid overcharging your phone and to use only compatible accessories.

5. Where can I find more information about "Important Cell Phone Info..."?

You can find more information about "Important Cell Phone Info..." in your cell phone's user manual or on the manufacturer's website. You can also consult with a representative from your cell phone provider for any specific concerns or questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lkprescott
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Crystal Patton
  • General Chat
Replies