• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Spring/Summer! Our 2020 Catalog is Here | Jez's Hostesses

In summary, the 2020 catalog features new products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Stackable Cooling Rack. Hosting a party from the catalog can earn you free products and discounts. While you can still purchase items from the previous catalog, it is recommended to check out the new catalog for the latest products. The 2020 catalog also includes delicious and easy-to-follow recipes. Orders can be placed directly from the catalog through a Pampered Chef consultant or online.
jezabell49
Silver Member
When can we officially send out the spring/summer catalog? I have hostesses interested in a March show, can I send them a s/s 08 catalog now? Thanks, Jez

You can send them out in host packs for March shows. They don't go into effect until March 1, though.

jezabell49 said:
When can we officially send out the spring/summer catalog? I have hostesses interested in a March show, can I send them a s/s 08 catalog now? Thanks, Jez
I'm handing them out in host packets at shows this month.

When should we get our S/S sample kit?

You should have receives your changeover box already. It's the box with 25 catalogs in it. If you earned samples in November sell-a-thon, then you should have received them already, too. You can order samples now on CC or through PP/P3.

I'm a bit confused. I earned my samples for Nov SAT, but only got one sample catalog. I was thinking I would get more than that, but couldn't remember.

In your changeover box you should get a pack of 25. Did you get your changeover box with all the new paperwork, Pampered Partner etc?

No, does it come automatically? Or do I have to order something?

It should come automatically, if you're active. Call HO and tell them that you haven't received it yet.

1. What new products are featured in the 2020 catalog?

The 2020 catalog features a variety of new products perfect for spring and summer, including the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Stackable Cooling Rack.

2. Are there any exclusive deals or promotions for hosting a party from the new catalog?

Yes, as a thank you for hosting a party and sharing the new catalog with your friends and family, you can earn free products and discounts based on your party sales.

3. Can I still purchase items from the previous catalog?

Yes, while the 2020 catalog is now available, you can still purchase items from the previous catalog until they are discontinued. However, we recommend checking out the new catalog for the latest and greatest products.

4. Are there any recipes included in the 2020 catalog?

Yes, the 2020 catalog features a variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes using our products. You can find inspiration for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even desserts!

5. Can I place an order directly from the catalog?

Yes, you can place an order directly from the catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online. Simply browse the catalog, note down the item numbers and quantities you wish to purchase, and then place your order. Your consultant will take care of the rest!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ConniePC
  • Jenni