• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Timeline for Ordering Spring Paperwork and Catalog Product Numbers?

In summary, "Spring Paper Work" is the seasonal catalog and order forms released by Pampered Chef for the spring season, showcasing new products and promotions for customers to browse and purchase. It is typically released in late February or early March and can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant's personal website. The Spring Paper Work often includes special deals and discounts on select products, and hosting a party is a great way to earn free products and discounts.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
When can we start ordering spring paperwork? I have a bunch of host that I need to get them too.

Sarah

I pre-ordered them and they will be here on Sat!!

:( I wish I could have but I needed to order more F/W and didn't have the resources at the time to do both. I can't wait for the 14th!!

mine are suppose to be here Monday...but I'm waiting on a shipment that was shipped on the 3rd and is stuck in the FedEx office in McAlester...45 minutes from my house.

What are the product #'s for the regular catalogs (25) and the mini catalogs?

1. What is "Spring Paper Work"?

"Spring Paper Work" refers to the seasonal catalog and order forms that are released by Pampered Chef for the spring season. These materials showcase new products and promotions for customers to browse and purchase.

2. When will the Spring Paper Work be available?

The Spring Paper Work will typically be released in late February or early March. You can check the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant for the exact release date.

3. Can I order from the Spring Paper Work online?

Yes, you can order from the Spring Paper Work online through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. Simply browse the catalog and add items to your cart to place an order.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Spring Paper Work?

Yes, the Spring Paper Work often includes special promotions and discounts on select products. These deals will be clearly marked in the catalog and can also be found on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I host a Spring Paper Work party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Spring Paper Work party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and invite your friends and family to shop from the catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebDoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
loreo
  • its_me_susan