• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost: Summer Catalog vs. Spring Catalog?

In summary, the content of the conversation is that there are new catalogs that come out every two years, and that the covers and recipes are different.
Jenni
I'm lost I thought we only put put catalogs twice a year... summer catalog? Can I just use the spring? Or is there something different with pricing?

I was wondering the same thing. I hope someone else can shed light on this for us.

Pricing is exactly the same. The only changes are cosmetic, so that people think it's a new catalog. Studies have shown that people notice more items when they think it's a new book.There are several threads on this already.

yes, thanks Ann.

This was my fist stop this morning. I now saw the other threads.

They're putting the outdoor entertatining stuff in the front of the catalog along with 3 new recipes.

I have some fall catalogs that were purchased toward the end of the season and those had a different look as well. They also had a mini catalog that was geared toward the holiday for a while.

If you don't NEED new catlogs, don't worry about it, but if you do, be aware they have a different look.

I always like to see the new cover, but other then that, I have about 50 left from the last batch. I'll snag a catalog from my director...

Of course they are coming out June 1. I just placed an order day before yesterday for 100 catalogs, and I will get the old ones....

My ex-director has a big ole stack of them ... I am buying some from her ... I just did a flea market and have like 4 left!

I have a bout 60 left... so I'm thankful I can still use them :)
Next time I don't think I will order 100

I think next time I will organize a group buy with clustermates and split 100 between 2 or 3 of us ...

The new cover sounds very nice. The pictures from the outdoor entertaining are beautiful! I too just brought 100 catalogs a short time ago. Oh well!

I am fairly new at this and I am confused. Are you saying there are new catalogs 4 times a year? I thought there was only 2. I just ordered 100 new catalogs over the weekend. Now I am wondering what I will get.

The "new" ones that come out in June and December are cosmetic only. The covers are different, as well as the recipes. In the past, there were no page number changes, only slightly different pictures. There are 2 major catalog changes per year - March and September.

I know. I just ordered on Saturday. But I really don't care. I needed catalogs to get here before my show on Friday. I burned through my last 100 way too fast. I have no idea where they all went. I keep looking around my house thinking I'm going to find a stack. LOL

DebbieJ said:
I know. I just ordered on Saturday. But I really don't care. I needed catalogs to get here before my show on Friday. I burned through my last 100 way too fast. I have no idea where they all went. I keep looking around my house thinking I'm going to find a stack. LOL
:eek: :rolleyes: How much were your sales in the last couple of weeks? I'm sure you were tossing them out like candy! :chef:

Happy TPC!!

Ouch! I'm glad we only have one every six months in the UK. Sounds like a way of HO getting a little extra cash out of consultants...

These summer catalogs aren't mandatory. We don't have to order them. HO just changes them halfway through the season to encourage customers to look through them more closely.

chefann said:
These summer catalogs aren't mandatory. We don't have to order them. HO just changes them halfway through the season to encourage customers to look through them more closely.

Right. I only order the newer designed ones when I run out of the first version. There is no new product info - just freshening up the format and cover.

Ah, I'm a bit of a cynic really! ;)

Related to Lost: Summer Catalog vs. Spring Catalog?

What are the key differences between the Summer Catalog and Spring Catalog?

The Summer Catalog features new seasonal products and recipes, while the Spring Catalog focuses on popular items from the previous year.

Can I still purchase items from the Spring Catalog?

Yes, while the Spring Catalog may no longer be featured, many of the items are still available for purchase online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any exclusive products in the Summer Catalog?

Yes, the Summer Catalog often features limited edition or exclusive products that are only available for a limited time. Make sure to check it out before they're gone!

Can I still use my Spring Catalog discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, discounts and promotions from the Spring Catalog cannot be applied to purchases from the Summer Catalog. However, keep an eye out for new promotions and deals in the Summer Catalog!

When will the Summer Catalog be released?

The Summer Catalog is typically released in late April or early May. Keep an eye out for updates on our website or through your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Burkett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • jezabell49