• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Where Can I Find a List of Discontinued Spring-Summer Items?

In summary, to find a list of discontinued Spring-Summer items on the Pampered Chef website, go to the "Shop" tab and click on the "Retired Items" option. These items cannot be purchased directly from the website, but may be available through a consultant or third-party platforms. The Spring-Summer collection is typically discontinued in the fall, but this may vary. To find specific discontinued items, it is recommended to reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant. Returns and exchanges may still be possible for discontinued items, but availability may be limited.
nichole1231
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a list of the items that are getting discont. from the spring summer catalog! I have a few people asking me! And I can't find a list!

Discontinued itemsNicole,

I have a flyer that has a picture list of the things getting discontinued. I'll attach it here for you.

Attachments

• Discontinued Aug 31 2005.doc
    431 KB · Views: 476
Thanks mypamperedmoocow. That's a great flyer

1. Where can I find a list of discontinued Spring-Summer items on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a list of discontinued Spring-Summer items, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Shop" tab. Then, click on the "Retired Items" option. This will bring up a list of all discontinued products, including those from the Spring-Summer collection.

2. Can I still purchase discontinued Spring-Summer items?

Unfortunately, once an item is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find some of these items through a consultant or on third-party selling platforms.

3. How often does Pampered Chef discontinue items from the Spring-Summer collection?

Pampered Chef typically updates their product line twice a year, with the Spring-Summer collection being discontinued in the fall and the Fall-Winter collection being discontinued in the spring. However, this may vary depending on the demand for certain products.

4. Are there any tips for finding specific discontinued Spring-Summer items?

If you are looking for a specific discontinued item, it may be helpful to reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant. They may have access to old inventory or be able to connect you with other consultants who may have the item you are looking for.

5. Can I return a discontinued Spring-Summer item?

If you have purchased a discontinued item, it may still be eligible for a return or exchange within the normal return policy timeframe. However, please note that discontinued items may have limited availability and may not be eligible for a replacement if it is out of stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
  • ivy5683
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • Brenda Rutko