• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Old/New Items for Pampered Chef

In summary, to find discontinued Pampered Chef products, you can check online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon, or reach out to a local consultant. You can still purchase items from old Pampered Chef catalogs through consultants or on their website. There are also websites that specialize in selling old Pampered Chef products. To find out if a specific item is still being sold, check the website, catalog, or contact a consultant or customer service. Retired products cannot be purchased directly from the company, but may be available through consultants or online marketplaces.
ivy5683
Where can I find a list of what items we are getting and what items we are loosing?

It's not allowed to be published yet. It'll be available late Saturday, when Wave 3 is over.

If you email me I will send you a list! :)

I just sent you a bunch of emails!!

I just sent you an email as well to see if you can send me one too :)

melaniepc said:
I just sent you an email as well to see if you can send me one too :)

I just sent some to you as well. I'm off to the job I don't like...LOL
Have a good day!

1. Where can I find discontinued Pampered Chef products?

There are a few options for finding discontinued Pampered Chef products. You can check online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon, as well as resale sites like Mercari or Poshmark. Another option is to reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant, as they may have some discontinued products in their inventory or be able to connect you with another consultant who does.

2. Can I still purchase items from old Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, you can still purchase items from old Pampered Chef catalogs. Many consultants keep past catalogs on hand and can order products for you, even if they are no longer featured in the current catalog. You can also browse and order from past catalogs on the Pampered Chef website, or check with a local consultant to see if they have any leftover stock from previous catalogs.

3. Are there any websites that specialize in selling old Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are websites that specialize in selling old Pampered Chef products. Some popular options include Tias, Replacements, Ltd., and The Find. You can also try searching for specific products on eBay or Amazon, as they may have a wide variety of old Pampered Chef items available.

4. How can I find out if a specific item is still being sold by Pampered Chef?

The best way to find out if a specific item is still being sold by Pampered Chef is to check their website or current catalog. You can also contact a local consultant or customer service representative for more information. Additionally, some online marketplaces may have search filters that allow you to see if an item is currently available from Pampered Chef.

5. Is it possible to purchase retired Pampered Chef products directly from the company?

No, it is not possible to purchase retired Pampered Chef products directly from the company. However, you can try reaching out to a local consultant or searching online marketplaces for retired items. Keep in mind that retired products may be harder to find and may come at a higher cost due to their limited availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • NinaPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mferner