• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find HWC Items Online?

In summary, you can easily find Hwc items on the Pampered Chef website by clicking on the "Shop" tab and selecting "Host & Win" from the drop-down menu. These items are located in a separate section and are specifically for host and consultant rewards. They can be viewed by anyone, but can only be purchased or earned through hosting a party or becoming a consultant. New items are added every season and they are exclusive to the Pampered Chef website.
NinaPChef
Can anyone link me to where we view the HWC items?

It's on PWS. If you don't have individual ordering on yours yet, you can check it out on mine: ../annszwarc
There's a graphic on the bottom of the page.

Unfortunately, I cannot provide a direct link as it may vary depending on the specific HWC (Hot Wheels Convention) event. However, you can usually find information and updates about HWC items on the official Hot Wheels website (https://www.hotwheels.com/en-us/) or on their social media pages. You can also check out collector forums and groups for updates and discussions about HWC items.

Related to Where Can I Find HWC Items Online?

1. Where can I find the Hwc items on the Pampered Chef website?

You can easily view all Hwc (Host & Win Consultant) items on the Pampered Chef website by clicking on the "Shop" tab and selecting "Host & Win" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to a page dedicated to all the exclusive items available for host and consultant rewards.

2. Is there a separate section for Hwc items or are they mixed in with all the other products?

Hwc items are located in a separate section on the Pampered Chef website. You can find them under the "Shop" tab and then selecting "Host & Win" from the drop-down menu. This section is specifically for host and consultant rewards, so you won't have to sort through all the other products to find them.

3. Can I view Hwc items without being a host or consultant?

Yes, you can view Hwc items on the Pampered Chef website even if you are not a host or consultant. However, these items are only available for purchase or as rewards for hosting a party or becoming a consultant.

4. How often are new Hwc items added to the Pampered Chef website?

New Hwc items are typically added to the website every season. This means you can expect to see new items available for hosting parties and as consultant rewards about four times a year.

5. Are Hwc items exclusive to the Pampered Chef website or can I find them elsewhere?

Hwc items are exclusive to the Pampered Chef website and cannot be found anywhere else. These items are specifically designed and created for host and consultant rewards, making them unique and only available through the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivy5683
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • cookingwith_tara
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • StephsKitchen