• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the HWC Guest Products Pictures for Printing?

Thank you! Some people use them as coaster sets, some people use them as table centerpieces, and others use them as part of a photo collage. I have never given them out, but that is something that I could definitely think of doing. It sounds like a great idea!
StephsKitchen
Ok, I can not find the link that had 4 pictures of the HWC guest products on it. Can someone help me because I need to print more?

Thanks!

Stephanie

Look under guest specials on CC.

Help Whip Cancer HelpThe link I am looking for has a section of 4 of the guest specials on 1 page. So there would be 4 sections to cut out.

Need ASAP:)

Is this what you are looking for? It was listed under "May" not HWC. Linda

Attachments

• May guest special 4 on a page.doc
    167 KB · Views: 346
Thanks!Thank you! That is exacly what I was looking for!! By the way, how are you able to shrink the specials in case I attempt to try and make something like that?

Thanks!

Stephanie

I just used the snapshot tool on the top of the PDF page and then drag the cursor to create a box all the way around what you want to copy. Then a dialog box will open up on the screen saying that the selected area has been copied to the clipboard. Click OK and then go to your word document and hit Paste. You can then adjust the size to whatever you need, and then you can paste it again. Hope that cleared it up some. If not let me know and I will try to explain it a little better. This is also how you can copy and paste just a certain area of the PDF--like a picture of the special of the month, or whatever you need. Linda

always wonderedI always wondered how that was done! I will give it a try and see if I can make it work! That is so cool! I have seen other things on here, like 2 host specials on 1 sheet or something like that, and wondered how to do it! Thank you a million!

Stephanie

what do you all do with these once you have them cut out?

what are you using these small versions for? are you handing them out? I was thinking of putting a copy with a ACS brochure and a HWC fundraiser postcard and posting them at the post office, etc.

Related to Where Can I Find the HWC Guest Products Pictures for Printing?

What is the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign?

The "Help Whip Cancer" campaign is an annual fundraiser created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support organizations. It involves hosting cooking parties and selling special pink products, with a portion of the proceeds going towards the cause.

How can I participate in the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign?

There are several ways to participate in the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign. You can host a cooking party, purchase pink products, or make a direct donation to the cause. You can also spread awareness by sharing information about the campaign with your friends and family.

Where does the money raised from the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign go?

All the funds raised from the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign are donated to breast cancer research and support organizations, such as the American Cancer Society and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Are there any special pink products available for the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special pink products during the "Help Whip Cancer" campaign. These products include kitchen tools and cookware, and a portion of the sales from these products is donated to breast cancer research and support organizations.

Can I host a "Help Whip Cancer" party outside of the designated campaign month?

Yes, you can host a "Help Whip Cancer" party at any time of the year. While the designated campaign month is October, Pampered Chef allows hosts to choose any month to host their party. The pink products will still be available for purchase and a portion of the proceeds will still go towards the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • NinaPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • niccibyrd