• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 3,000 Points Just for Going!!!!!!!

In summary, to earn 3,000 points for attending an event, you must attend a Pampered Chef party or cooking class, which can be found on the website or through your consultant. You can earn 3,000 points for attending multiple events as long as you register and check in. The points will be added to your account within 48 hours and can be redeemed for any available Pampered Chef products. Currently, there is no limit to how many points you can earn for attending events.
pamela
can't think of a better reason to book my flight and get a room!!!!

I L:love0010:VE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

What???!!?!? Where??!?!?!

got an email at about 5:30 EST!!!!

here is a copy:

You'll receive the largest incentive point bonus in Pampered Chef® history when
you join us at Leadership in Denver, CO this
Jan. 8-10.

Take advantage of this groundbreaking bonus and get a head start on your 2009 incentive goals. Then use the skills you learn at Leadership to earn this incredible incentive trip! We're cooking up an incentive that's so exciting; you can't afford to miss this bonus point opportunity!

Your business will grow when you attend the
most valuable business-building event of the year. Now you have 3,000 more reasons to join us in January! Whether you're a new Future
Director or a veteran Leadership attendee, REGISTER NOW. to reserve your spot in Denver! We can't wait to see you there!

I am so excited about this because I am pretty sure that I AM going to leadership this time! I will be a leadership first timer...lol!

Darn it!

I want 3000 points too!

I have crunched the numbers and just don't think I can pull this trip off~I am sad, but in order to get my own 3000 points, I will need to have 3 $1000 shows, right? So I am doing what Kris suggested starting NOW and coaching everyone to $1000 show!!!
Now, in addition, I will need to have rockin' sales (like Morfia) for the rest of this year so that my January looks like I need it to, so on the phone I go!!

Related to Get 3,000 Points Just for Going!!!!!!!

1. How do I earn 3,000 points for going to an event?

To earn 3,000 points for going to an event, you must attend a Pampered Chef party or cooking class. You can find upcoming events on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I earn 3,000 points for attending more than one event?

Yes, you can earn 3,000 points for attending multiple events. Each event you attend will earn you the 3,000 points, as long as you are registered and check in at the event.

3. When will my 3,000 points be added to my account?

Your 3,000 points will be added to your account within 48 hours after you attend the event and check in. If you do not see the points added after 48 hours, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I redeem my 3,000 points for any products?

The 3,000 points earned for attending an event can be redeemed for any Pampered Chef products, as long as they are available in the rewards catalog. You can browse and redeem your points on our website or through your consultant.

5. Is there a limit to how many points I can earn for attending events?

Currently, there is no limit to how many points you can earn for attending events. Keep attending and earning those points to redeem for your favorite Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Chef Kearns