• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Everyone Close Out Their Triple Points Week?

In summary, the conversation was about various consultants sharing their successes and sales during a triple points period. One consultant was particularly proud of herself for doing four shows in one weekend, while another shared her impressive sales of $5,235.31 during the same period. Many consultants expressed their excitement and surprise at their own success, with one even booking a new recruit. The conversation also mentioned upcoming double points months and the possibility of earning a trip to Hawaii. One consultant admitted to dropping the ball and not doing any shows during the triple points week, but was determined to get back on track for the next month. The conversation ended with one consultant sharing a message from a fellow consultant who had submitted an incredible $11,000 in sales before midnight.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I pushed myself to my absolute limit this week and am proud and thrilled to say that I didn't collapse, didn't burn down anyone's kitchens, didn't botch recipes, break anything, etc...I SURVIVED doing 4 shows in one weekend! I have never done that before. I did a show Friday night, two on Saturday (1pm and 7pm) and one on Sunday. Plus I had a show on Wednesday night that also counted for Triple Points and pulled together a HUGE catalog/cooking show for my Sister-in-Law so that I could get her some cookware for her 40th birthday. (all this the same week I had major dental work done)
In-all, I did $5,235.31 in sales during the triple points period...which works out to 15,705 points!!!
I am not really exhausted either which surprises the heck out of me. I have another show on Tuesday night...and then I am "off" until the 23rd...
Maybe I'll collapse on Wednesday - LOL

YOU are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW is all I can say!

holy mackerel Carolyn!!! That's amazing! What's even more amazing is that you got so many people to host this early into the month/year! My one show during triple points was a last minute show that I booked the week before!

My big show was $700----I'll take the 2100 points!!:D

Thanks, you guys. As soon as I heard that there was going to be some sort of incentive that week, I begged EVERYONE to hold their shows that week...offered DCBs to two of them if they did $1000 shows (both of those shows were under $1000)...funny thing - the ones I did NOT bribe with DCBs all went over $1000!! Go figure.

Oh my goodness Carolyn! What an amazing start to 2010!

I held two shows this weekend, but could only get one of them closed. The one from today really wanted to get her orders up. She is also a serious recruit lead, so I am much more focused on that for her.

So my show for triple points was $600.00. I am thrilled to have the extra 1200 points!

HOLY SMOLY Carolyn .....YOU ROCK :)

I ended up w/$6750 & a new recruit today!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy Crap Carolyn! YOU ROCK! That's awesome! I'll take my 4136 points for the first week! :) I did have 2 scheduled on Saturday but the one for the pm cancelled. :(

annew said:
HOLY SMOLY Carolyn .....YOU ROCK :)

I ended up w/$6750 & a new recruit today!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Way to go Anne!!!

that's awesome Carolyn, I only had one show stick for the triple points period, but it was a good one, $1200, so looks like I got 3600 points, can't complain about that!

Considering I hadn't planned to work at all until mid-month due to my surgery in December, I can't complain. I have 1000 points from a small catalog show and online orders. Hopefully I can scare up another catty show before the 15th to get the tote. My shows start the 16th so I am going for the rolling tote for sure.

Carolyn & Anne WAY TO GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll take my 2082 points!

Great job everyone!I had a couple small online orders, one small show that I pulled together with my email sale (only $174, but hey it's tripled!) and two shows ($392 and ~$800) so my total points are just over 4000. Great start to the year!Don't forget we still have a double points month coming, so book up Feb, March, and April!!!!

AMAZING job ladies!!! You're numbers are so very impressive!!! And the best part, with numbers like those, that's a GREAT start on earning Hawaii, you must be thrilled!

I'm embarassed to say that I've totally dropped the ball this month. The stress of last month and then the wait on finding out whether or not I have "validy" earned the Disney trip has gotten me down. So much so that I didn't do any shows during triple points week and havn't done any of my host coaching for any shows this month. It's very naughty of me and I'm frustrated with myself for it.

I think it's time to get back on track for a great start in February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to read this message from one of my cluster members in NH...someone submitted $11,000 in sales before midnight last night. I will share details later to see how she did it!!

baychef said:
I have to read this message from one of my cluster members in NH...someone submitted $11,000 in sales before midnight last night. I will share details later to see how she did it!!

HOLY CRAP!!!! AWESOME!!!!

And jealous! :approve:

baychef said:

Holy COW that's AWESOME!!!!!! I'd love to know :)

Totally amazing you guys!!! And here I thought my 3200 was good, you gals are goddesses!!!!

I will end up with about $422 in sales so that will add up to 1,266 points! I have about $800 in sales but I have about 5 or 6 more parties lined up for January. They won't all be submitted in January, buy I am pleased with a good start!

I have one recruit signed, she has her kit and will be having her first party Jan. 24th. I am working extra hard to get each consultant to qualify. Last year I had 4 sign...only 2 qualified:grumpy: So I know I can sign 6, but qualifying them will be my challenge.

Now...I have a fellow team member in the New England states who submitted a $10,866 fundraiser, I believe and has another show submitted bringing her to 11,250 for triple points week!!!:party: She is a real sweetheart too and I am so happy for her. She said that she planted a seed last year and watered it all last year...man...did she hit a bumper crop or what!! Will share more details on how she did it when I find out.

d'oh! I meant to place an outlet order before Sunday. My DH wants parchment paper. Oh well....

1. How do I know if I received triple points during the promotion week?

If you made a purchase during the Triple Points Week, your points will automatically be tripled and added to your account within 24-48 hours after the promotion ends.

2. Can I combine my triple points with any other offers or discounts?

No, triple points cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

3. What items were eligible for triple points during the promotion week?

All regularly priced items were eligible for triple points during the promotion week. This excludes any discounted or clearance items.

4. Is there a limit to how many triple points I can earn during the promotion week?

No, there is no limit to how many triple points you can earn during the promotion week. The more you shop, the more points you will earn!

5. What if I forgot to use my triple points code during checkout?

If you forgot to use your triple points code during checkout, please contact our customer service team within 24 hours of placing your order. They will be able to assist you in applying the code and receiving your triple points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedpals