• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FYI: P3 Compatibility with 64-bit Processors

In summary, "Fyi P3 Is Now Compatable" is a message that indicates that the P3 tool is now compatible with the latest version of the software. This update will make it easier for consultants to manage and schedule their parties using the P3 tool without any compatibility issues. There is no need to make any changes to existing parties or bookings, and no action is required to ensure compatibility. However, there are no new features or improvements included in this update.
tabnat80
Gold Member
FYI. P3 is now compatable with 64 bit processors. Thank Goodness!

Really?! HO should send out a note announcing this!!! Great news.

Thank you so much for your post. Just finished downloading. :thumbup:

That's great to hear! Thank you!

That's great to know. Thanks.

Glad to hear that. I will soon be moving in with my DD and SIL and was hoping to use their laptops for shows in the future. They have Vista so I wasn't sure how it would work! YEAH!

Now if they would just issue a Mac version I'd be a happy camper too!

What does "Fyi P3 Is Now Compatable" mean?

"Fyi P3 Is Now Compatable" is a message that indicates that the P3 tool (a tool used for scheduling and managing Pampered Chef parties) is now compatible with the latest version of our software.

How will this update affect me as a consultant?

This update will make it easier for you to manage and schedule your parties using the P3 tool. You will now be able to use the latest version of our software without any compatibility issues.

Will I need to make any changes to my existing parties or bookings?

No, you will not need to make any changes to your existing parties or bookings. The update will not affect any of your current parties or bookings.

Do I need to do anything to ensure the P3 tool is compatible?

No, you do not need to do anything. The update will automatically make the P3 tool compatible with the latest version of our software.

Are there any new features or improvements with this update?

No, this update only ensures that the P3 tool is compatible with the latest version of our software. There are no new features or improvements included in this update.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gbakes27
  • Jess_K