• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Party in the Future? Check Out Our Flyer and 50% Off Products!

In summary, the Future Party Pick Flyer is a promotional tool for Pampered Chef's party pick products. It features popular items such as the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Mix 'N Chop®, and Scoop Loop®, and encourages customers to host a party to earn free and discounted products. By reaching certain sales goals, hosts can earn rewards based on the total party sales. The flyer can also be personalized with the host's information and has an expiration date that should be kept in mind when planning a party.
leshelman
Gold Member
Thank you, thank you, thank you, so much for sharing this with me. It is unreal that pampered chef does not have a flyer for this......thanks again....

Yes! Thanks so much for sharing!

Thank you!!!! These are fabulous!

Thank you. So how is everyone going to use these flyers?

How long does the new host have to have their show so the past host gets the party pick?

I found it on the host flyer...6 months, same as before.

Does anyone have this showing up on the word doc of the party pick flyer? I cannot delete it.

Attachments

• on party pick flyer.JPG
    on party pick flyer.JPG
    2 KB · Views: 991

What is the purpose of the Future Party Pick Flyer?

The Future Party Pick Flyer is a promotional tool designed to showcase Pampered Chef's party pick products and encourage customers to host a party to earn free and discounted products.

What products are featured on the Future Party Pick Flyer?

The Future Party Pick Flyer highlights popular party pick items such as the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Mix 'N Chop®, and Scoop Loop®. These products are perfect for entertaining and make great additions to any kitchen.

How can I earn free and discounted products by hosting a party with the Future Party Pick Flyer?

By hosting a party and reaching certain sales goals, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total party sales. The more your guests buy, the more you can earn!

Can I customize the Future Party Pick Flyer with my own party information?

Yes, the Future Party Pick Flyer can be personalized with your name, contact information, and party date. This makes it easy to share with potential guests and track party sales.

Is there a deadline for using the Future Party Pick Flyer?

Yes, the Future Party Pick Flyer has an expiration date that is typically a few months after its release. It is important to host your party and submit your orders before the expiration date to take advantage of the special offers and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tamzin1020
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • elijahstrust