• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fight Against Cancer: Check out Our Help Whip Cancer Flyer!

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where a portion of the proceeds from the sale of selected kitchen products will be donated to support cancer research. The products included in the promotion vary each year but typically include popular kitchen items. Pampered Chef will donate 25% of the sales from designated products to the American Cancer Society and Canadian Cancer Society. Unfortunately, this promotion is only available for purchases made in the United States and Canada, but Pampered Chef supports other charitable initiatives in different countries. The promotion is typically available during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here is a flyer I put together to highlight this year's campaign. I'm attaching a PDF so you can see how it's laid out -- I think the Word doc might open with all the images shifted around....

Attachments

• HWC flyer.doc
    859.5 KB · Views: 475
  • HWC flyer.pdf
    113.2 KB · Views: 439
Those are great!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

WOW! You know, my mother taught me not to steal, but I am going to incorporate this into my May!

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, I am going to bring a few copies to my show tomorrow, and ask if anyone knows anyone that has survived cancer, or would like to help support this cause, to please pass it on! I did add a few ®, around The Pampered Chef, but not sure if The American Cancer Society should have it as well? What about for the abbreviation ACS?

I also added the taglines from this thread in: http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=17521&highlight=cancer

Thanks Everyone!

Attachments

• HWC flyer.doc
    857.5 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:
WOW! Nice work! I might have to misappropriate it my own self!

1. What is the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" and how does it benefit cancer research?

The "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where a portion of the proceeds from the sale of selected kitchen products will be donated to support cancer research. By purchasing these products, you can help make a difference in the fight against cancer.

2. Which products are included in the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" promotion?

The products included in the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" promotion can vary each year, but typically include popular kitchen items like cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. Look for the pink ribbon symbol next to eligible products in our catalog or on our website.

3. How much of the proceeds from the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" sales will be donated to cancer research?

Pampered Chef will donate 25% of the sales from the designated products to support cancer research. This donation will be made to the American Cancer Society and Canadian Cancer Society, depending on the location of the purchase.

4. Can I participate in the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" promotion if I live outside of the United States or Canada?

Unfortunately, the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" promotion is only available for purchases made in the United States and Canada. However, Pampered Chef supports various other charitable initiatives in different countries, so be sure to check our website for updates on how you can make a difference in your local community.

5. How long will the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" promotion be available?

The "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" promotion is typically available during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, the exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check our website or catalog for the latest information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarlyK
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • rwesterpchef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies