• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Totals on Your #BestShow: What to Include?

In summary, Nicole answered a question about overrides and how they work. When you become a Director, you get 3% overrides on your own sales and 1% on the sales of your recruits. You also get 2000 trip points and $50 PC for each signed recruit.
mom2leelee
On your best show # under your name do you include totals from fundraisers or just catalog/kitchen shows?

Everything goes here.

I don't know where to post this, so here goes. I'm very close to having a recruit sign up. How much commission will I get if any on 1 recruit? also can anyone please explain the "over rides to me"

THNKS IN ADVANCE;
LIZ

Overrides are commission on others as well as an increase in the commission on your own sales. A Director makes 3% overrides on his/her own sales (when the Cluster meets sales goals) as well as the first line. So, if a Director were to sell $1000 and her Cluster were to sell another $3000, she would get 3% more on the $4000 for an override of $120. To get overrides, you have to be at least a FD. Then, when you sell $1250 in a month, you get 1% on your sales and the sales of your recruits. Each time you recruit someone (before you become a Director) you get 25 catalogs in the mail. When s/he qualifies (before going inactive) you get 2000 trip points and $50 PC.HTH

Quick clarification...
cmdtrgd said:
...Each time you recruit someone (before you become a Director) you get 25 catalogs in the mail. When s/he qualifies (before going inactive) you get 2000 trip points and $50 PC...

You get 25 catalogs for each signed recruit until you promote to Director, but you only get the $50 TPC dollars for the first 5 recruits, regardless of whether or not you have promoted.

Good for you Liz...one more, and you've gotten your "raise"! Keep it up!

P.S. In the future, questions like this would go under the "Recruiting Area", in case you need to post something in the future. Again, Great Job!

Nicole,I was thinking that until my cat jumped on my keyboard...thanks for clarifying!

Too Funny!
cmdtrgd said:
Nicole,

I was thinking that until my cat jumped on my keyboard...thanks for clarifying!

I hate it when that kind of thing happens. I suffer greatly from "pregnesia" and if I get sidetracked, watch out!!!! lol

You're welcome...

OK I'm totally confused about what happened to this post. Did anyone answer my question.....

I don't want to put my fundraiser total if everyone else isn't. I want to play fair.

mom2leelee said:
OK I'm totally confused about what happened to this post. Did anyone answer my question.....

I don't want to put my fundraiser total if everyone else isn't. I want to play fair.

I think all show types should count. :)

I answered it in the second post. Every type of show counts!

mom2leelee said:

Fundraisers count. It is your highest commissionable sales for kitchen/cooking/catalog/fundraiser/bridal show.

Ok thanks ladies. I can't wait to get my fundraiser results in! I'm SURE I'll be changing that highest show amount.

Congratulations KATIE!!

Related to Fundraising Totals on Your #BestShow: What to Include?

What is the purpose of including fundraising totals on my #BestShow?

The purpose of including fundraising totals on your #BestShow is to track and showcase the success of your fundraiser. This can help motivate and engage your audience, as well as attract potential donors.

What should I include in my fundraising totals?

You should include the total amount raised, the number of donors, and any other relevant metrics such as average donation amount or percentage of goal reached.

How do I calculate fundraising totals?

To calculate your fundraising totals, add up all the donations received and any other sources of income, such as merchandise sales or sponsorships. You can also use a fundraising software or tool to help you track and calculate your totals.

When should I share my fundraising totals?

You should share your fundraising totals regularly throughout your #BestShow, such as at the beginning, middle, and end. This will help keep your audience engaged and updated on the progress of the fundraiser.

How can I make my fundraising totals more impactful?

To make your fundraising totals more impactful, you can create visuals such as charts or graphs to visually represent the data. You can also share personal stories or testimonials from those who have benefited from the fundraiser to add emotional value to the numbers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • yankfan24
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
pampered1224