• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Write in a Season's Best Cookbook for a Fundraiser Host?

In summary, Signed Season's Bests are limited edition cookbooks featuring exclusive recipes from Pampered Chef consultants that are signed by the consultants and only available for a limited time. They are released twice a year, in the spring and fall, with each edition featuring different themes and recipes. Anyone can purchase a Signed Season's Best cookbook through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. The recipes in Signed Season's Bests are designed to be easy to make and use simple, everyday ingredients, making them perfect for busy individuals and families. As a host, you can earn a free Signed Season's Best by hosting a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales, giving you the opportunity to add new recipes to your
dianevill
Gold Member
Help - I'm having a brain warp. For those of you that give Season's Best cookbooks to your hosts, what do you write in it if it's for a fundraiser? If it's a cooking show I thank the host and congratulate him/her on all the free/half price/discounted products he/she will earn. I have a fundraiser tomorrow and just can't think of what to say. I have..."Dear Tina, Thank you for hosting a fundraiser for the Missionettes." That's it! I'm too tired to think of anything else. The money is going into a general fund, not for a specific activity, so I'm trying to think of a way to say the money raised will go to a good cause but I can't come up with anything non-cheesy. Help!!!

Diane

"I hope you all enjoy deciding which great cause to put the funds towards."

, you are doing a wonderful thing by hosting this fundraiser for the Missionettes. Your generosity and support will make a real difference in the lives of those who benefit from this fundraiser. Thank you for making a positive impact and helping us reach our goals. Your efforts are truly appreciated. Best wishes,

Related to What to Write in a Season's Best Cookbook for a Fundraiser Host?

1. What are Signed Season's Bests?

Signed Season's Bests are limited edition cookbooks featuring exclusive recipes from Pampered Chef consultants. These recipes are signed by the consultants and are only available for a limited time.

2. How often are Signed Season's Bests released?

Signed Season's Bests are released twice a year, in the spring and fall. Each edition features different themes and recipes.

3. Can anyone purchase a Signed Season's Best?

Yes, anyone can purchase a Signed Season's Best cookbook. They are available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Are the recipes in Signed Season's Bests easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in Signed Season's Bests are designed to be easy to make and use simple, everyday ingredients. They are perfect for busy individuals and families who want to create delicious meals without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.

5. Can I host a party and earn a Signed Season's Best for free?

Yes, as a host, you can earn a free Signed Season's Best by hosting a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales. This is a great way to add new recipes to your collection and try out some of our top-selling products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rosebud
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom