• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? for Those of You Who Sell Stuff (Kids Clothes Etc.) on Ebay.

In summary, Paulette thinks it's a good idea to include a catalog or flyer with her shipments. She also thinks it's a little obnoxious when people send her payment and include a business card for the same business as the host.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Do you ever include a catalog with your items when you ship them out? Would that be totally obnoxious?

I include either a regular catalog or a mini in everything that I ship!

That's not obnoxious...it's clever!

It's a way to get your name into someone else's hands!

Oh, good idea....you are so clever! I haven't sold on ebay in a while, but I have some things that I need to list.

What a good idea!

Ok I will add a catalog and a DYLB flyer to my shipments.

Thanks! I knew I could count on you all!

On a side note I was actually kind of bummed more of my little boy clothes did not sell. I had some really nice stuff too. The kinds of things I always snatch up. Oh well I did make a few bucks. Maybee I will try craigslist.

Paulette~

What size boy clothes?

Mostly 18 to 24 mos. Winter Jacket and snow pants 12 mos.

I've done it too, an old mini.

At first, I was thinking "is this wrong" and of course, I just did it.

WAY TO GO!

If you BUY on ebay be sure to mention something in your emails to them. I got an $800 show that way! I bought a couple of sleepers for my daughter and she emailed back saying that her husband loves PC and he did a catalog show! I'm still hoping he signs up :love: Definitely not obnoxious to include a catalog. You never know who wants something but doesn't know anyone who sells.

I think it's a little obnoxious when people send me payment (for PC stuff) and include a business card...for the SAME business as the host. :eek:

etteluap70PC said:
Mostly 18 to 24 mos. Winter Jacket and snow pants 12 mos.
Oh darn! My little guy needs to stock up on size 5T next! He is in 3's and I think I am set on 4's!

Related to ? for Those of You Who Sell Stuff (Kids Clothes Etc.) on Ebay.

What items can I sell on eBay as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sell any of our high-quality kitchen and cooking products on eBay. This includes items such as cookware, bakeware, stoneware, kitchen tools, and specialty items. However, please note that you cannot sell any Pampered Chef products that are no longer in production.

Do I need to get permission from Pampered Chef to sell their products on eBay?

Yes, as a consultant, you are required to get permission from Pampered Chef before selling any of our products on eBay. You can request permission by contacting our consultant support team. Additionally, you must follow all of our brand guidelines and policies when selling our products on eBay.

Can I offer discounts or promotions on Pampered Chef products on eBay?

No, as a consultant, you are not allowed to offer any discounts or promotions on Pampered Chef products on eBay. This includes using coupon codes, offering free shipping, or running sales. This is to protect the integrity of our brand and ensure a fair and consistent experience for all customers.

How should I handle returns or exchanges for items sold on eBay?

If a customer requests a return or exchange for a Pampered Chef product purchased on eBay, you are responsible for handling the transaction. You must follow eBay's return and exchange policies and guidelines. Additionally, you will need to coordinate with the customer to ship the item back to you before issuing a refund or exchange.

Can I use images or content from the Pampered Chef website when selling on eBay?

Yes, you are allowed to use images and content from the Pampered Chef website when selling our products on eBay. However, please make sure to accurately represent the products and include any necessary disclaimers, such as "product may vary from image." You may also want to add your own images or descriptions to differentiate your listing from others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • spoiledchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
michelle5959
  • christinaspc