• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using HWC Order Form for Fundraising: Tips from Susan Paz/Hwc

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers kitchen tools and food products. The CEO is Suan Paz and the current theme is "Home With Comfort". To become a consultant, you can apply on their website or reach out to a current consultant. Hosting a Pampered Chef party has benefits such as earning free products and discounts, learning new cooking techniques, and supporting a small business.
cewcooks
Susan
I saw your HWC flyer/order form on this site and it is great, my question is how are you going to use it? Do you bring it to shows now to gather orders before May 1 or what? How are you going to include tax and shipping. I would like to do a fundraiser with this form at my job because a lady just came back to work after 6 months of intense battle with B Cancer and I want to help her in some way!!:) :) Thanks for any tips, I would appreciate them:)

Hi Susan,Thank you for your interest in the HWC Flyer/Order form! We actually designed it with a few different uses in mind. First, we wanted to provide an easy-to-use form that can be used to collect orders before the May 1 deadline. You can print out copies of the flyer and bring them to shows, or even post them at work or other locations to make it easier for people to place their orders. Second, we also wanted to make it possible for people to use the form to fundraise for their favorite causes. If you're planning to use the form to raise funds for a specific cause, you can add a line item for donations on the order form. The prices for items on the form are all set up to include taxes and shipping fees, so it's easy to calculate the total cost of each order. If you have any further questions about how to use the form, please don't hesitate to reach out - we'd be more than happy to help you out! Thanks again for your interest, and best of luck with your fundraiser! Sincerely,The HWC Team

Hi Susan, I'm glad you saw the HWC flyer/order form and are interested in using it for a fundraiser! As for how I plan on using it, I am going to bring it to local events and share it with friends and family to gather orders. I think it's a great idea to use it for a fundraiser at your job, especially for a cause as important as helping someone who battled breast cancer. In terms of tax and shipping, I suggest including a note on the form that those costs will be added to the final total and specifying the percentage of tax and the shipping fee. This way, people are aware of the additional costs and can factor it into their orders. I hope this helps and good luck with your fundraiser! It's great to see people coming together to support a good cause. :)

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers a line of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. Our mission is to help people enjoy the experience of cooking and sharing meals with others.

2. Who is Suan Paz?

Suan Paz is the CEO of Pampered Chef. She has been with the company since 2015 and is dedicated to empowering and supporting the consultants and customers.

3. What is Hwc?

Hwc stands for "Home With Comfort". It is the theme of our current catalogue and represents the idea of creating a comfortable and welcoming home through cooking and sharing meals with loved ones.

4. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and click on "Join Us" to start the application process. You can also reach out to a current consultant for more information and guidance.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products and discounts. You also get to learn new cooking techniques and recipes, connect with friends and family, and support a small business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
  • ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeckyC5830