• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Costs for HWC Order Form: What Are They?

In summary, the shipping cost for HWC orders varies based on weight and destination, with the final amount displayed at checkout. There are no additional fees or surcharges for shipping, and orders over $250 qualify for free standard shipping within the US (excluding expedited options). Specific shipping carrier requests cannot be accommodated, but a tracking number will be provided for all HWC orders.
vtolin
I don't know why I feel like I've drawn a blank but how do we figure the shipping on the HWC order form? Isn't it the normal shipping of $4.50? THANK!!!

yes
one of teammates came up with the idea if they oder all 4 they could have free shipping, I am using it I think it is a great idea!

That is a super idea!!! Thanks!!

1. What is the shipping cost for HWC orders?

The shipping cost for HWC orders varies depending on the total weight and destination of the order. It is calculated at checkout and will be shown before payment is made.

2. Are there any additional fees or surcharges for shipping HWC orders?

No, there are no additional fees or surcharges for shipping HWC orders. The shipping cost displayed at checkout is the final amount to be paid for shipping.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for free shipping on HWC orders?

Yes, all orders over $250 qualify for free standard shipping within the contiguous United States. However, this offer does not apply to expedited shipping options.

4. Can I choose the shipping carrier for my HWC order?

No, unfortunately we are unable to accommodate specific shipping carrier requests for HWC orders. We work with multiple carriers to provide the most efficient and cost-effective shipping options for our customers.

5. Will I receive a tracking number for my HWC order?

Yes, once your HWC order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this number to track the status of your order and estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purpleluvs3
  • mmilus