• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taking Pre Orders for HWC: Shipping Info & Updates

In summary, MeesMom3 is taking pre orders for HWC and is doing it in a similar way to last year. She is asking people to join her team in order to sell 10 HWC items in order to receive a SB cookbook and lapel pin. If someone does not sell 10 HWC items, they will have to pay more for shipping.
NMmommy
How are those of you who are taking pre orders for HWC handling shipping? I want to start taking pre orders and see where I am at. If I don't get 150 in orders I will have to change the shipping.

I'd simply tell people that you are hoping to have a show from orders and that the shippipng would be $4 (or whatever) but that if you don't get $150 in orders the shipping will go up and ask if they'd be willing to take flyers/order forms to friends/family members of the HWC guest products and collect a few orders to make sure that the shipping stays at the low rate.

I added .50 to each item last year to cover S&H charges.

I am taking pre orders for HWC as well. I will tell you what I did to make sure I had the $150.00 last year and I'm doing it again this year. I put together a HWC team. I asked as many people as I could to join me in my efforts. I had each team member commit to selling at least 10 HWC items. If they did this, they got a SB cookbook and a HWC lapel pin from me. Plus, I gave the hostess special to the top seller which was the pink and white dots cup and squares last year. I ended up with 20 HWC team members and I had an ENTIRE show of only HWC products sold that totaled over $1,000.00. I am going to do this again this year and I'm even hosting a "THINK PINK" campaign rally in late April to get my customers and team members excited about the campaign. This was a very easy way to ensure a great show total and it turned out to be a great HWC fundraiser as well!

What is the limit one person on a show can order?

MeesMom3,

I *love* your idea of a HWC Team! I'm going to try that this year!

MeesMom3 said:
I am taking pre orders for HWC as well. I will tell you what I did to make sure I had the $150.00 last year and I'm doing it again this year. I put together a HWC team. I asked as many people as I could to join me in my efforts. I had each team member commit to selling at least 10 HWC items. If they did this, they got a SB cookbook and a HWC lapel pin from me. Plus, I gave the hostess special to the top seller which was the pink and white dots cup and squares last year. I ended up with 20 HWC team members and I had an ENTIRE show of only HWC products sold that totaled over $1,000.00. I am going to do this again this year and I'm even hosting a "THINK PINK" campaign rally in late April to get my customers and team members excited about the campaign. This was a very easy way to ensure a great show total and it turned out to be a great HWC fundraiser as well!

AMAZING IDEA!!!!! I do have a few questions. Was this a "show" or "fundraiser"? When did you start to gather your "team" I too would love to do this, but need a little more info/help. Thanks for a great idea!

I made mine a fundraiser, but you can make it a regular show if you wanted. I just wanted to raise as much for the HWC campaign as possible.
This is what I did last year:

I started putting my HWC team together at the beginning of April. For 2 weeks, I simply called EVERYONE I could think of, past hostesses, customers, and even people I knew who had never purchased PC from me. I explained the HWC campaign to them and asked if they would like to join my team. I put together packets basically like a fundraiser with a product flyer, an order form (I made this myself, very easy)and one of the American Cancer Society pamphlets that we can order free on our product supply orders. I handed out the packets to those who committed to joining the team. I asked each person who joined my team to sell at least 10 HWC items. All the items they sold were all included in 1 BIG ORDER in that team members name. For instance, if Jane sells 20 HWC products, Jane's name is the only name that appears on the actual order. She will use her order form to distribute the items to the appropriate people when the items arrive.

All team members received a HWC lapel pin and a SB cookbook once they reached the 10 item committment. I gave them a month to sell, April 15th to May 15th. I chose to stop in Mid May to make sure HO would have plenty of the HWC items and nothing would have to go on back order. The person who sold the most won the hostess special from me as a gift. It turned out to be a great fundraiser for the American Cancer Society as we sold over $1,000.00 in HWC products and I got a TON of leads for my business.

This year, my team goal is $2,000.00 in HWC products sold. I have already started talking about it at my shows. As I previously mentioned, I'm hosting a "THINK PINK" rally at my house at the end of April to kick off the campaign. I'm encouraging all of my team members to wear pink that evening and to bring a friend. I even called our local division of the American Cancer Society to schedule a guest speaker for the rally. I AM GOING ALL OUT FOR THIS! I will be handing out packets that evening and closing the team fundraiser on May 20th.

I apologize for the lengthy post, but I wanted to make sure my explanation was clear. I wish everyone great success during this years campaign. THINK PINK EVERYONE!!!!

I saw on one of the HWC order forms that someone made the shipping is only $2.50 is that so they aren't paying $4 for low priced items? I am new to this and I want to have a fundraiser at my school for one of the parapros that is currently fighting breast cancer. Should I not charge $4 for shipping?

Meesmom,
that is a great idea! I may have to do that too!

I LOVE that idea! I do a HWC fundraiser at my home every year, and maybe I'll do it at the end of April/submit in May so I can get people excited about it! FUN FUN FUN!

What a fantastic idea!! LOVE IT!

MeesMom3 said:
I made mine a fundraiser, but you can make it a regular show if you wanted. I just wanted to raise as much for the HWC campaign as possible.
This is what I did last year:

I started putting my HWC team together at the beginning of April. For 2 weeks, I simply called EVERYONE I could think of, past hostesses, customers, and even people I knew who had never purchased PC from me. I explained the HWC campaign to them and asked if they would like to join my team. I put together packets basically like a fundraiser with a product flyer, an order form (I made this myself, very easy)and one of the American Cancer Society pamphlets that we can order free on our product supply orders. I handed out the packets to those who committed to joining the team. I asked each person who joined my team to sell at least 10 HWC items. All the items they sold were all included in 1 BIG ORDER in that team members name. For instance, if Jane sells 20 HWC products, Jane's name is the only name that appears on the actual order. She will use her order form to distribute the items to the appropriate people when the items arrive.

All team members received a HWC lapel pin and a SB cookbook once they reached the 10 item committment. I gave them a month to sell, April 15th to May 15th. I chose to stop in Mid May to make sure HO would have plenty of the HWC items and nothing would have to go on back order. The person who sold the most won the hostess special from me as a gift. It turned out to be a great fundraiser for the American Cancer Society as we sold over $1,000.00 in HWC products and I got a TON of leads for my business.

This year, my team goal is $2,000.00 in HWC products sold. I have already started talking about it at my shows. As I previously mentioned, I'm hosting a "THINK PINK" rally at my house at the end of April to kick off the campaign. I'm encouraging all of my team members to wear pink that evening and to bring a friend. I even called our local division of the American Cancer Society to schedule a guest speaker for the rally. I AM GOING ALL OUT FOR THIS! I will be handing out packets that evening and closing the team fundraiser on May 20th.

I apologize for the lengthy post, but I wanted to make sure my explanation was clear. I wish everyone great success during this years campaign. THINK PINK EVERYONE!!!!

Thanks SOOOO much for the explanation...I think I'll try it this year too. Would you mind posting the order form you use. Thanks again for sharing all the amazing ideas!!!

Can someone tell me why we don't charge the $4 shipping for HWC products?

Chef_2_Four said:
We do but some consultants charge the guests less and combine orders to cover the difference.

Love the THINK PINK team idea!!!

I'm glad so many people are liking the HWC team suggestion. I just started posting to this group yesterday y'all are a very positive bunch! I forgot to say that I add .50 to each product for s & h as well. With combined orders, it's plenty to cover the cost. Also, for those thinking of doing this, I would put a HWC team sign up sheet at all of your upcoming shows. That way, if someone is interested you can get their contact information right there and start calling to get them excited about the campaign.

I have found that those who are reluctant to hosting cooking shows take well to this concept. It's extremely easy to collect orders, and they don't have to worry about opening their homes to guests. I had a few people last year who weren't interested in ever hosting shows actually book their own cooking shows because they saw first hand how easy it was to get orders.

Meesmom
do you have a form or anything you can post so we can check it out?

Welcome Stephanie to the posting world on Chef Success! You have contributed quite a bit already!! Thanks.

How would I create a flyer/order for for this? Any ideas? I have my only 2 shows this upcomming weekend and I would love to start spreading the word at those shows. Thanks in advance!!!

How would I create a flyer/order for for this? Any ideas? I have my only 2 shows this upcomming weekend and I would love to start spreading the word at those shows. Thanks in advance!!!

This is the form that I used last year. I haven't put the form together for this year yet, but will use this same format. Hopefully I attached the document correctly

Attachments

• HWC 06 Order Form.doc
    147 KB · Views: 377
Here is a "pre-order" forms that someone here did that . Note that on the word document I've used one where the consultant was discounting the shipping from the $4 that PC charges to $2.50 - change this if you want to do something different.

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer Order Form 2007.doc
    94.5 KB · Views: 417
  • Help Whip Cancer Order Form 2007_PDF.pdf
    36.2 KB · Views: 344
Here are a few other forms. As always I've got a doc and PDF version. One of these was done by someone else on this group. Remember to modify the documents with your contact information.

Attachments

• HWCfundraiser.doc
    76.5 KB · Views: 412
  • HWCfundraiser_Online.doc
    353.5 KB · Views: 357
  • HWCfundraiser_Online_PDF.pdf
    83.8 KB · Views: 298
  • HWCfundraiser_pdf.pdf
    39.1 KB · Views: 308
Here is MeesMom3 form updated for this year. Note that the prices listed are 50 cents more than the one in the catalog because she includes shipping and handling and makes a donation to HWC for any money that is "extra".

Thanks to the person that pointed out that I had not fixed/updated the host special. That has now been done.

Attachments

• HWC 07 Order Form.doc
    237 KB · Views: 356
  • HWC 07 Order Form PDF.pdf
    91.6 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
And here is a pre-order form based on something I found here. It is based on 7% tax and 7% shipping tax and I'm willing to eat some portion of the shipping fees so I simply rounded up a bit to cover both shipping and tax.

Attachments

• hwc preorder form.doc
    153.5 KB · Views: 344
  • hwc preorder form pdf.pdf
    35.1 KB · Views: 285
NMmommy said:
What is the limit one person on a show can order?
No limit...the more the merrier!!
Also...for those whoe submit $150 or more in contributions to HWC or RUFTH will get a lanyard signigying their contributions at Nat. Conf...
No more Breakfast of Caring...but...you'll have a special ribbon that everyone will see ...hey..any recognition is worth shooting for!!!

Does anyone know how we can find out ...thru PP3 or something... how much we've raised so far??? Through guests rounding up their order...and from buying the Trivet...I've really been talking about it at ALL of my shows...A lot have been getting that Trivet...and rounding up...

Definitely gotta start working on the HWC excitement...I did just email my daughter's teacher this morning...She sent out an email saying that the staff compiled a 75 page cookbook and with the money raised from the sales of that cookbook it will benefit Relay for Life...so I HAD to let her know about HWC...and that HERE I AM...OVER HERE...A PC CONSULTANT!!! LOL...
I hope she replies back!

Thanks for this form! I changed the prices up 50 cents and took the S & H column. I love this form because it spells it out and you can use more per page.

AND I defanitelly will be doing the teams! Thanks everyone for the great ideas!

Attachments

• HWC 2007 PREORDER FORM WITHOUT SH PLUS 50 EA.doc
    96 KB · Views: 435
Chef_2_Four said:

I'm charging $1 per item shipping since many people won't pay $4 shipping if they are only ordering a $6 item. I have flyers done inviting people to join my team and collect orders for a fundraiser show. If Tracy collects orders for 10 items from 8 people, I will put all items as one order in Tracy's name (so ONE $4 shipping charge instead of $32 for 8 different orders), but the extra money from Tracy's order can help cover Ann's order which may only have 2 items on it (i.e., $2 for shipping instead of the $4). Any extra shipping money I collect will be donated either to HWC or Round up for the Heart.

I'm also doing incentives -- if they collect orders for 30 items (that would be enough to qualify it as it's own show) the "team leader" i.e., the host can purchase the host items. If they collect $300 in orders, I'll pay for the host gift.

Pampered Partner will see a $4 shipping for each order.:rolleyes:

Note on Tasha's form - down on the bottom....make sure you change the little "blurb" about the Pink Cups & Squares being the May Host special. I added something that said "Order these via my website" and put the prices in there. Great job on all these forms! Does anyone know, can guests order the cups & squares via our website, BUT have them credited to a show? Or is it like the outlet where individual orders only?
Thanks!!
Joanne

ChefinHarmony said:
Note on Tasha's form - down on the bottom....make sure you change the little "blurb" about the Pink Cups & Squares being the May Host special. I added something that said "Order these via my website" and put the prices in there. Great job on all these forms! Does anyone know, can guests order the cups & squares via our website, BUT have them credited to a show? Or is it like the outlet where individual orders only?
Thanks!!
Joanne

Thank you for catching the error. I've updated the files to show both the current host specials & the online special as a seperate item.

No, guest cannot order cups & squares as part of a show but only as an individual orders.

Thank you ladies for all the great ideas!!! I am starting my 4th month and really enjoy all the great feedback I am getting on here!!!

This is a great forum. I'm frequently not able to make it to cluster meetings but my director tells me she is not worried because I know stuff before she does thanks to this forum.

Related to Taking Pre Orders for HWC: Shipping Info & Updates

1. How are you handling shipping for pre orders of HWC?

We are currently working with our shipping partners to ensure timely delivery of all pre orders for HWC. We will provide updates on any changes or delays that may occur during the shipping process.

2. Do I need to reach a certain minimum number of orders for free shipping?

Yes, in order to qualify for free shipping, you will need to reach a minimum of 150 orders. If you do not reach this threshold, you may need to adjust your shipping options or charges for your customers.

3. Can I change the shipping method or carrier for my pre orders?

As long as the pre orders have not been shipped yet, you may be able to change the shipping method or carrier. However, please note that this may affect the estimated delivery date and additional charges may apply.

4. Will I receive tracking information for my pre orders?

Yes, as soon as your pre orders have been shipped, you will receive tracking information via email. You can also track your orders through your Pampered Chef account.

5. Are there any updates on the shipping process for HWC?

We are constantly monitoring the shipping process for HWC and will provide updates if there are any changes or delays. Please check our website and social media channels for the latest information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vtolin