• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Products at Shows: Pre-Orders, Shipping & More

In summary, the conversation revolves around offering products at shows and taking pre-orders from guests. The main concern is how to handle shipping and whether it would be better to submit all orders under one host's name or have guests pay for individual shipping. Some suggestions include submitting pre-orders as a catalog show and having guests combine orders to save on shipping. Others have calculated shipping costs by rounding up the total or adding additional fees to cover shipping. Additionally, there is mention of giving away a HWC pin and using a form to collect orders at a booth.
SandiLeigh
I was thinking about offering these products to my guests at my April shows.

Can I take pre-orders from them and then place one large order with all of the pins under one person's name.

How would I go about charging shipping to each customer for that? Would I just eat the cost of the shipping myself?

What have others's done in the past for something like this?

Any advice?

You could take up orders and submit them as a catalog show. I would do them as a seperate order and have them pay the additional shipping on them. they could always combine orders to save on the shipping. Warranty would probably not be much of an issue on these products.

I start to take pre orders now in April when I am at a show the orders will go to 1 address the April host she can seperate them and give them to the guests that came to her show. ( I will get her something free for doing this for me) as soon as I get enough for a caddy show they will go in and I will get them to each host .

Here are a few order forms that I have. I think I got one here and I got one from my director. One has additional fees in it for the products to cover shipping... all of the prods will all go on one guest order since warranty won't really be an issue.

I think instead of a free SBRC if they buy all 3 I'll give the HWC pin - I bought several so that might be a fun give away if they get them all.

now let's see if I can add and attachment!!) I think I did it, we'll see!

Attachments

• HWC 08 order form.doc
    135.5 KB · Views: 420
  • HWC 2008 Product Order Form[1].doc
    693 KB · Views: 383
I was thinking about using this form to collect orders at a booth this weekend. Any suggestions on how to inc S&H? Can I collect multiple orders and submit it as one order to home and split the shipping amonst all the individual orders?

Last year I did preorders. Just calculated the tax and rounded up to the nearest dollar for shipping. Then I submitted the orders under the current host's name and got the orders back to that host to give to her guests. It worked out pretty well, and the price was covered by rounding up the total.

thanks wadesgirl that makes sense.

Related to Selling Products at Shows: Pre-Orders, Shipping & More

1. How do I pre-order products for a show?

To pre-order products for a show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which products you would like to order. They will then place the order for you and have it ready for pick-up or delivery at the show.

2. Can I pre-order products even if I'm not hosting the show?

Yes, you can pre-order products for any show you attend, even if you are not the host. Simply let your consultant know which show you will be attending and what products you would like to pre-order.

3. How long does it take for pre-ordered products to arrive?

The delivery time for pre-ordered products can vary depending on the availability of the products and the shipping method chosen by your consultant. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date.

4. Can I have my pre-ordered products shipped directly to me?

Yes, you can have your pre-ordered products shipped directly to you for an additional shipping fee. This option is especially convenient for those who are unable to attend the show in person.

5. Can I add pre-ordered products to my show order?

Yes, you can add pre-ordered products to your show order. Simply let your consultant know which products you would like to add and they will be able to combine them with your show order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • milkangel