• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Orders From Booths/Vendor Shows

In summary, the conversation discusses different ways of handling product orders received at a booth. Some options include direct shipping to the customer or personally delivering the products. Delivering products can be time-consuming and may not be worth the effort. Some people choose to have products shipped to themselves and then meet customers at a designated location to deliver them all at once. This method also eliminates the frustration of getting lost while delivering to individual customers. A suggested selling point is to offer to pay the additional direct shipping fee as a consultant gift.
barbara_anne
How does everyone handle orders they get at a booth? Do you have it direct shipped to the customer or do you deliver the products? I have done two that were close to where I live and delivered the products to each person. I will be doing another about 20-25 miles from where I live and I am not fond of driving all over the state to deliver products to people that will likely live 25+ miles from me. Those that have driven over 25 mi to deliver products, did you set up 1 or 2 days to do all of your deliveries and gave customers a time window?

Direct ship.
When I was new to PC I delivered and I had another job so didn't mind the cost of gas, but the TIME. It was not worth my time.

Looking back I don't know how I managed it all (delivery of PC) with a small child working 2 jobs!

If they're close and I know I'll have time, I have them shipped to me. Otherwise, I charge them the standard $5.25 and pay the additional direct-ship charge myself. It's cheaper and less frustrating than driving all over. I advertise that at my booth (standard shipping $5.25--my gift to you is that I'll pay the extra to have it shipped right to your door).

Ooooh, that's a great way to sell it, rae! They would pay $5.25 at a show anyway - so the extra for direct ship as a "consultant gift" is way better than past suggestions I've seen, to offer completely free direct shipping....and does not cut into precious TIME driving around delivering it! I remember one time, I got such bad directions from an online map, it took multiple calls to the customer and almost an hour driving around a weird pocket neighborhood.....ugh. Never again!

I have evrything sent to me and tell the guest to meet me back at the same location of the fair a week later- they all come back at once and I deliver.

Related to Orders From Booths/Vendor Shows

1. How do I place an order at a booth or vendor show?

To place an order at a booth or vendor show, simply approach one of our representatives and let them know which items you would like to purchase. They will assist you with filling out an order form and collecting payment.

2. Can I pay with cash at a booth or vendor show?

Yes, you can pay with cash at our booths and vendor shows. Our representatives will be able to provide you with change if needed.

3. What forms of payment are accepted at booths and vendor shows?

We accept cash, credit cards, and Pampered Chef gift cards as forms of payment at our booths and vendor shows. Please note that not all vendors may have the ability to accept credit cards, so it is always best to bring cash as a backup.

4. Can I place an order for items that are out of stock at the booth or vendor show?

Unfortunately, we are unable to take orders for out of stock items at booths and vendor shows. However, you can always place an order online or through one of our representatives at a later time.

5. How long will it take for my order to arrive if I place it at a booth or vendor show?

Orders placed at booths and vendor shows will be processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. Delivery times will vary depending on your location, but you can expect to receive your order within 5-7 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • welch628
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefCat
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies