• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another *Possible* Fundraiser?!?!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraiser options, including catalog fundraisers, in-person cooking shows, and online fundraisers. The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary, typically lasting between 2-4 weeks. There is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef fundraisers and organizations can earn 10-20% of their total sales as profit. There are no upfront costs for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser, as all materials and support are provided.
soccermama
Today I was delivering the back ordered items from the school's FUNdraiser that I did last month. One of the moms asked me for more info on FUNdraisers (which I didn't have with me!!! UGH) Her older DD is a cheerleader and they are looking at fundraisers, but aren't real happy with what's available. I gave her my contact info and told her to email me and I'd send her the info.

This will be in the next town from me, about 25 miles. Could get me into a new customer base (right now I have a lot of repeat hosts and customers, and need to get more, since I'm trying to get some of repeat hosts to join my team!!!! lol)

Soooooo the moral is that if you look at backordered items as just another excuse to talk to the customer again, good things can come your way :)

Woo hoo! Silver lining spotted. Congratulations on the serendipity.

That is a great way to look at backordered items, how cool to be approached like that.

Related to Another *Possible* Fundraiser?!?!

What type of fundraiser options does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraiser options, including catalog fundraisers, in-person cooking shows, and online fundraisers.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the needs of the organization. Typically, a fundraiser will last between 2-4 weeks.

Is there a minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef fundraisers?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef fundraisers. We want to make it easy for organizations to raise money and we appreciate every order, big or small.

How much profit can an organization make with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The profit from a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the amount of sales. On average, organizations can earn 10-20% of their total sales as profit.

Are there any upfront costs for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all the materials and support needed to make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grainsmommy
  • emo812
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lamarquepchef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies