• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October 2009 Product Photos Order Form and Feedback - HWC Group

In summary, the host updated the picture file/page for the products with the photos Sheila put on CS. The host is jealous of the TX girls and misses BlueBell Ice Cream, Whataburger, Taco Bueno.
TrishPCMommy
Gold Member
Does anyone still have photos of the products on the October 2009 Campaign? I created a temporary order form, but I'd like to add photos of the products and I don't have any saved to my computer...
I'll attach the sheet... originally in Excel, had to change it to a pdf to upload

Feedback about the form would be appreciated.

(not an original idea, I just don't remember who I borrowed it from on CS... thank you someone!)

Attachments

• HWC Group Order Form, no pics.pdf
    64.2 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:
bump... anyone have pics? from previous years?
I have the mini scoop and measure, the kitchen brush, the gloves and the bowl trio... any others?

Last edited:
Thank you Sheila! You are a god-sent angel... I've read what you've been dealing with on the base. Any chance of you being sent back to TX? I'll be moving to SanAntonio next summer.

these items are as supplies last so I would be wary of doing one big order & not being able to fill it

I plan on checking my website before leaving for a Show and seeing if stock on anything has been depleted and then announcing at my shows that everything is only "while supplies last" so that when I get home, if stock has been depleted, the guest would receive that money back...
I wanted pictures so they could see what the items look like and so my recruits (one joined in July and one in August) can see what these items look like since they can't buy them as samples.

Maybe you could put together a flyer (I think Joy is working on it) with all the pics to put on the other side of the order form.

working on it as we speak...er type!

OK... here's some pics
I plan on printing pics on one side and order form on the other
one per show and ordering as soon as I get home from my shows

Attachments

• HWC 2009 product photos.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 353
This looks great! I have a gal who is doing a HWC Fundraiser. She also want to be on my website so her guest can order the pink products. Does anyone know if this will go to her show total?

The pink products can not be ordered with a Show, unfortunately... only as individual online orders. I plan on offering to submit everyone's order (when I mention it at a Show) together as an individual order and still ship it to the Host, if possible, but it won't add additional Host Rewards for her...

i tried getting on my PWS to order some products but they are not showing up yet...anyone know when they will be online??

Trish, No. We are not going back to Texas any time soon. I still have a few months left here & then we are headed off to Atsugi which is just outside of Tokyo, Japan. That assignment is for 3 years. Not sure where we'll go after that assignment.

But, here's a mini-measure all cup/pink nylon knife photo for your flyer ~ without the scraper. Not the best crop job ever, but good enough!!! ;)

Jessica, I'm still waiting for the items to show up on my web page too so that I can add the links & forward out my newsletter! :grumpy:

Attachments

• 07 Pink Nylon Knife.jpg
    07 Pink Nylon Knife.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 348
Trish,

Looks great! Thanks for all the hard work, and for sharing. ;)

How's the prep going for the move to SA?

I'm jealous of you TX girls!!! ;) I miss BlueBell Ice Cream, Whataburger, Taco Bueno ... and the Gristmill in New Braunfels sounds sooooo good right now!!!

Hmmm Gristmill! I would so Fedex you a Whataburger if it would arrive edible. = )

When I was away, I always missed Dr. Pepper and Tex Mex.

LOL, thanks! But I'm pretty sure that customs would stop that package!!! LOL

Sheila - Thank you for posting all of the pics!
Laurie - Hope all is OK. The transition will be very slow until Spring, I think; then, it'll be hurry up and wait! Gotta love company relocates!

I updated the picture file/page for the products with the photos Sheila put on CS...

Attachments

• HWC 2009 product photos.doc
    258 KB · Views: 365
Its been a long time since I've been on the website. Thankyou so much for your help. I needed this to get out of this funk.
Its nice to see some wonderful new faces and great ideas. Thanks ladies for sharing.

What is the Hwc Group Form from October 2009?

The Hwc Group Form from October 2009 is a form used by Pampered Chef consultants to track their sales and business activities during the month of October in 2009. It includes information such as orders, parties, and income earned during that time period.

How do I obtain a copy of the Hwc Group Form from October 2009?

You can obtain a copy of the Hwc Group Form from October 2009 by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by accessing it through the consultant's personal Pampered Chef website. You may also be able to find a digital copy through a quick online search.

Do I need to fill out the Hwc Group Form from October 2009 if I am not a consultant anymore?

No, if you are no longer a Pampered Chef consultant, you do not need to fill out the Hwc Group Form from October 2009. This form is only for current consultants to track their business activities during that specific time period.

Can I use the Hwc Group Form from October 2009 for my current business activities?

No, the Hwc Group Form from October 2009 is specific to that time period and should not be used for tracking current business activities. Pampered Chef may have updated forms or methods for tracking sales and business activities, so it is best to use the most current resources available.

Is the Hwc Group Form from October 2009 still valid for tax purposes?

No, the Hwc Group Form from October 2009 is not valid for tax purposes. It is recommended to consult with a tax professional for the most accurate and up-to-date forms and information for tax purposes related to your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purpleluvs3
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies