• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Labels Enhance Fundraising Efforts for Preschools?

In summary, a Fundraising Label for Catalogs is a customizable label that can be added to the front cover of a Pampered Chef catalog. It includes the name and logo of your organization and a unique code for tracking sales and providing a percentage of profits to your fundraiser. To order, you can contact a local consultant or customer service. The minimum order requirement is 50 sheets (500 labels) and the design can be customized with your organization's name and logo. The profits from sales will vary depending on the total sales made with the unique code, and our customer service team can provide more specific information.
pcheftammy
I am doing a fundraiser for my daughter's preschool. I want to put a label on the front of my catalogs before I drop them off. What do you do? My husband said that I should gear it toward bookings/$3 donation from them. Any suggestions? What works?

I put 2 labels on the front of each one as I distributed to my current fundraiser. The first said "This catalog belongs to _____. PLease shop and return within 2 days, so others may shop as well. Thank you for your support". The second was instructions for placing an order online, and who to enter as the host. You should include an explanation letter, and some order forms. If you look in the files, you will find samples that you can adapt to fit your needs.
Are you doing a kick off show? That really helps get people excited about it, and gives them some knowledge of what PC is all about - not just another catalog to order from.

I do have a letter enclosed with the catalog and order forms. We are having a cooking show midway through the fundraiser. We had school vacation last week, so that slowed things down to a halt. My husband wanted to for me to try to get some of the catalogs back too. I don't think that is feesable.

I have 2 lables too one on the Mini catalog ,one on the front of envelope
this is what is has

NORTH HAVEN MIDDLE SCHOOL
Fundraiser
Deadline for Orders: APRIL 19th , 2010
View the entire catalog and/or order online at
www.pamperedchef.bix XXXXXXXXXXX
Click on "Products" & enter NHMS as the host
A percentage of your purchase will go to NHMS
P.T.S.A sponsored Fundraiser questions Doreen Zaino ~203- 239-2433 ~ [email protected]

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out to me for advice on your fundraiser for your daughter's preschool. I would be more than happy to assist you in creating a label for the front of your catalogs. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have experience with fundraising and would love to help you make this a successful event.In terms of your husband's suggestion, I think it's a great idea to gear it towards bookings and donations. This will not only help your daughter's preschool, but also give you the opportunity to book more parties and potentially gain new customers.Some ideas for your label could include:- "Support our preschool and book a party today! $3 from each sale will be donated to our school."
- "Help us raise funds for our preschool! Book a party and make a difference!"
- "Shop with a purpose! Book a party and donate $3 to our amazing preschool."You can also include a call to action, such as "Contact me to book a party today!" or "Limited time offer - book a party and donate to our preschool!" to encourage people to take action.Ultimately, the key to a successful fundraiser is to spread the word and get as many people involved as possible. You can also consider offering incentives for those who book a party or make a donation, such as a free product or a discount on their order.I hope these suggestions help and I wish you all the best with your fundraiser! Let me know if you need any further assistance or have any other questions. Happy fundraising!

1. What is a Fundraising Label for Catalogs?

A Fundraising Label for Catalogs is a customizable label that can be added to the front cover of a Pampered Chef catalog. It includes the name and logo of your organization, as well as a unique code that allows us to track sales and provide a percentage of the profits to your fundraiser.

2. How do I order Fundraising Labels for my organization?

You can order Fundraising Labels by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by reaching out to our customer service team. They will provide you with the necessary forms and information to get started.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for Fundraising Labels?

Yes, the minimum order requirement for Fundraising Labels is 50 sheets (500 labels). This ensures that we can provide you with a competitive price and enough labels for your fundraising needs.

4. Can I customize the design of the Fundraising Label?

Yes, you can customize the design of the Fundraising Label with your organization's name and logo. However, the placement and size of the unique tracking code cannot be altered.

5. How much of the profits from sales will go towards our fundraiser?

The percentage of profits that goes towards your fundraiser will depend on the total sales made using your unique code. Generally, the more sales made, the higher the percentage of profits that will go towards your fundraiser. Our customer service team can provide you with more specific information based on your organization's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabailey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
Replies