• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Fundraiser: Easy, Budget-Friendly Menu Ideas!

In summary, for your cooking show fundraiser, you can showcase the Pampered Chef cookie press, Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, Ceramic Egg Cooker, and Mix 'N Chop to make a variety of delicious dishes without breaking the bank. Congratulations and good luck!
tvwalsh72
I'm doing a cooking show fundraiser on Thursday for my daughters preschool, this is my first fundraiser. I'm donating the food for the show.
Any suggestions on a menu that I can showcase some great product, but yet won't break the bank?

I was thinking of a few things I can make ahead of time, as well as, one or two things I can make in front of the crowd.

I'm definately going to make some cookie press cookies.

Thanks for your suggestions!

I'd definitely make a trifle of some sort, that can be done very cheap.

How about the old tomato basil squares? Slice the tomatoes with the mandoline, show stoneware...shouldn't be too expensive...

This is very good. Make them ahead of time and use Rolo's instead of kisses.....yummy!

Cookie Kisses

Ingredients:
1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
36 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
All-purpose flour

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut dough into 9 slices. Cut each circle into 4 pieces.
Lightly spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with vegetable cooking spray. Place one piece of dough into each cup. Dip Mini-Tart Shaper in flour and press into dough to form a cup. Re-flour Mini-Tart Shaper after forming each cup. Place a chocolate kiss in each cup.
Bake 10-12 minutes. Let cookies cool in pan 15 minutes; remove to Stackable Cooling Rack.
Yield: 36 cookies

Hi there! Congratulations on hosting your first fundraiser for your daughter's preschool. That's such a wonderful gesture. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to help you come up with a menu that showcases our great products without breaking the bank. For starters, our cookie press is definitely a great choice. You can make a variety of cookies using different shapes and designs. You can also try our Deluxe Air Fryer to make crispy and delicious finger foods like chicken tenders, onion rings, or sweet potato fries. It's a healthier alternative to deep frying, and it's quick and easy to use. Another idea is to showcase our Quick Cooker, which is perfect for making one-pot meals. You can make a delicious chili, soup, or stew in front of the crowd, and they can see how versatile and efficient this product is. If you want to make something ahead of time, our Rockcrok Dutch Oven is perfect for slow cooking. You can make a flavorful pulled pork or beef dish that will be a hit with the crowd. You can also try our Ceramic Egg Cooker to make perfectly cooked hard-boiled eggs in just minutes. Lastly, don't forget about our Mix 'N Chop! It's a great tool for making homemade salsa, guacamole, or even mashed potatoes. Your guests will be amazed at how easy it is to use and how it helps cut down on prep time. I hope these suggestions give you some ideas for your menu. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance. Best of luck with your fundraiser!

What is a Cooking Show Fundraiser?

A Cooking Show Fundraiser is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant comes to your organization or group and demonstrates how to prepare easy and budget-friendly meals using Pampered Chef products. A portion of the sales from the event will go towards your fundraising goals.

How much does it cost to host a Cooking Show Fundraiser?

Hosting a Cooking Show Fundraiser is completely free! There is no cost for booking a consultant or for the demonstration. The only cost involved is if attendees choose to purchase any Pampered Chef products.

What types of meals will be demonstrated at the Cooking Show?

The menu for the Cooking Show will depend on the preferences of the host. Our consultants are trained to create easy and budget-friendly meal ideas using a variety of Pampered Chef products. Some popular options include one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and make-ahead freezer meals.

How long does a Cooking Show Fundraiser typically last?

The duration of the event will vary depending on the number of attendees and the number of recipes being demonstrated. On average, a Cooking Show Fundraiser can last anywhere from 1-2 hours.

What is the benefit of hosting a Cooking Show Fundraiser?

Aside from raising funds for your organization or group, hosting a Cooking Show Fundraiser is a fun and interactive way to learn new cooking techniques and meal ideas. Plus, attendees have the opportunity to purchase high-quality Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies