• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Orders: Get the Guest Special?

In summary, to participate in the fundraiser orders program, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or host a party and select the fundraiser option. The Guest Special for fundraiser orders is a special deal that is offered to guests who place an order through a fundraiser. It is typically a discounted or exclusive product that is only available through fundraiser orders. The Guest Special for fundraiser orders is selected by Pampered Chef and cannot be chosen by the fundraiser host, but you can suggest a product or theme to your consultant. There is no minimum order requirement for fundraiser orders, but the more orders you collect, the more free products or discounts you can earn. The delivery time for fundraiser orders may vary, and your consultant will provide you with an estimated delivery date
mandydollie
Do customers ordering on a fundraiser get the guest special? I know that I should know this, but I'm typing up a flyer and can't remember

Yes, ma'am, they sure do!

I would say yes looking at an outside order form it says the guest special does not apply to individual orders online orders and wedding registeries

very good! I got my first fundraiser so i want to make sure that i'm doing it all right!

What kind of order form are you using? Outside order form or PC supplied one? I would love for them to take home a copy of one, but mine is just an open house type of fundraiser, so I'm not sure if I want them to take them if they aren't ordering.

A fundraiser is treated just like a regular show, except for the host benefits. Guests can get the special, and if it was booked off another show, that host can get the host special.
Good luck on the fundraiser! (Is this the one for your cousin?)

yes, this is the one for my cousin. I sent the e-mail out to the family and friends who want to gather orders and within a few mintues we had our first order. Hopefully it will end up really big! I'm using the December outside order form that I found on here...and also set it up on my website.

1. How do I participate in the fundraiser orders program?

To participate in the fundraiser orders program, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or host a party and select the fundraiser option. Your consultant will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials.

2. What is the Guest Special for fundraiser orders?

The Guest Special for fundraiser orders is a special deal that is offered to guests who place an order through a fundraiser. It is typically a discounted or exclusive product that is only available through fundraiser orders.

3. Can I choose the Guest Special for my fundraiser?

The Guest Special for fundraiser orders is selected by Pampered Chef and cannot be chosen by the fundraiser host. However, you can suggest a product or theme to your consultant, and they may be able to accommodate your request.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for fundraiser orders?

There is no minimum order requirement for fundraiser orders. However, the more orders you collect, the more free products or discounts you can earn for your organization.

5. How long does it take to receive the fundraiser orders?

The delivery time for fundraiser orders may vary depending on the size of the order and your location. Your consultant will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order. Please note that during busy seasons, such as holidays, there may be delays in delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresacooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresacooks
Replies