• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kristi's Famous Phone Sale - Save Big! June 2nd, 2006

In summary, Kristi's Famous Friday Phone Sale is a great opportunity to save on your purchases, receive special offers and shopping sprees, and get your order delivered to your home or picked up at the host's home.
I want to do this.
What would you all say is the key to having a successful day?

Kris

I had a very successful "Wacky Wednesday " Sale. I think the key is to create excitement and fun when you do it. I did one in June, and one around Christmas time. I will do them again.

I'm trying it tomorrow! Since both of my July cancelled this week I have to at least try something to get some sales in! Wish me luck!

Good Luck Heather!:D Please post your results when you're finished or throughout the day! We want to hear how you're doing!:D

How do you notify people about your sale and how far in advance do you do it. (Send Flyers? a week before? and/or e-mail people a week before or the Monday of a Friday sale?) I'm thinking about trying this next week???

I personally sent an e-mail a week in advance and then sent a reminder e-mail the night before the sale. I didn't send anything about by mail.:rolleyes:Mostly to save on postage. I send enough things through USPS.!!!

chefkeri said:
I've gotten all my flyers out @ 50. Sent out about 100 emails... and have gotten about 6 RSVP for my "early bird"; which is tomorrow. My show is 6/23. Will let you know how it goes.

Tena; don't give up. Try again in about 6 months; and remember to tell everyone to "pass it on". Also, send to realtors, church's, maybe try the local paper (jury still out on that one. :) Good Luck!

So how did you girls do? We're all curious!!;)

PampMomof3 said:
I personally sent an e-mail a week in advance and then sent a reminder e-mail the night before the sale. I didn't send anything about by mail.:rolleyes:Mostly to save on postage. I send enough things through USPS.!!!

Would you do a post card to hand out and/or maybe canvas the neighborhood (I don't know all of my neighbors and a walk wouldn't be the worst thing for me!) with?

Harrle said:
Would you do a post card to hand out and/or maybe canvas the neighborhood (I don't know all of my neighbors and a walk wouldn't be the worst thing for me!) with?

You could definitely do this, I don't think it would hurt! I seem to do mostly all of my business through e-mail and its either helping or hurting me who knows but I do have over 500 contacts now so I don't think it hurts too bad!;)

update! So far I have $53 for my sale. Only two people have emailed in. Hope I get at least two more!!!

Yippee! My sale ended 8am-2pm. closing was $175.10!!! Which is better than not doing the sale at all!!! Thanks to whomever posted the original idea to begin with!

Great Job Heather! How exciting!! :D :D

heat123 said:
Yippee! My sale ended 8am-2pm. closing was $175.10!!! Which is better than not doing the sale at all!!! Thanks to whomever posted the original idea to begin with!

How did you advertise? Did you only get e-mail orders or did people call you? What kind of notice did you give them? What incentives did you offer that people took advantage of?

Sorry so many questions I am working on doing this next Friday???

Thanks,
Leea

I sent it out last night via email. Kinda short notice but I didn't want to wait anylonger! They did email replies. No extra incentives just the sale hours. If anyone contacts me this weekend saying they just received thier email to add to it I will happily oblige!

Soo happy! I thought I was closing this month out with a ZERO sales (two hosts postoned to August) . And now I have this to add and a host changed her catty show to July instead of August! Whewww, I feel so much better now! Thanks again!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies