• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Education Key to Increasing Sales

In summary, the Summer Direct Sales Training in the Park-Speaker's Series is a fantastic opportunity for direct sales professionals to learn from 8 dynamic speakers while enjoying the beautiful weather. The event is free and open to everyone, and registration is required to ensure a large enough conference line. This is a not-to-be-missed event that will set fire to your business and inspire you to reach new heights. So grab your phone and head to the park for some sizzling education and motivation!
Deb Bixler
Gold Member
Summer Direct Sales Training In The Park-Speaker's Series

It is time for concerts in the park to start so why not take your phone out to the park and enjoy the weather while you invest in growing your business.

Not The Run-Of-The-Mill Speakers
Summer In The Park speaker's tele-seminar series has a sizzling Summer line up of direct sales trainers. Taking place during the regular Power Hour tele-seminar schedule, the sizzling Speakers In The Park will be held at your neighborhood park or back yard on every even dated Wednesday @ 9:15 PM from May 20th through September 2nd.

This is an awesome line up of HOT direct sales educators. We started with Lisa Nichols and are wrapping it up with Nicki Keohoho. This is a kick-ass event because everyone in between is sizzling too. 8 dynamite speakers will set fire to the phones this Summer! So grab your cell and head down to the park! Don't miss a call!
No Charge and You MUST Register so that the conference line is big enough. On Lisa Nichols call we had over 140 callers on the line! http://www.SpeakersInThePark.com

Thanks, Deb! :)

Nice ring...
I lost mine at the gym and PC wanted $600+ to replace it! It wasn't that important to me...:eek:

Oh, bummer!!!!

Hi there! I am so excited for the Summer Direct Sales Training in the Park-Speaker's Series! What a fantastic opportunity to learn from some of the best direct sales trainers in the industry while enjoying the beautiful weather. I can't wait to bring my phone to the park and soak up all the knowledge and inspiration these speakers have to offer. And the fact that it's free and open to everyone just makes it even better. Thank you for organizing such a kick-ass event! I will definitely make sure to register and spread the word to my team. See you in the park!

1. What type of education is important for increasing sales in Pampered Chef?

To increase sales in Pampered Chef, it is important to have a good understanding of the products offered, as well as the benefits and features of each product. It is also important to have knowledge about the target market and their needs, as well as effective sales techniques and strategies.

2. How can education help me become a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

Education can help you become a successful Pampered Chef consultant by providing you with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively sell products, build relationships with customers, and achieve your sales goals. By continuously learning and staying up-to-date with the latest products and techniques, you can become a trusted and successful consultant.

3. Is education provided by Pampered Chef for its consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various forms of education and training for its consultants. This includes online training modules, in-person workshops and conferences, and one-on-one coaching. Consultants can also access a variety of resources, such as product guides and marketing materials, to further their education and improve their sales skills.

4. How can education help me increase my product knowledge?

Education can help you increase your product knowledge by providing you with information on the features, uses, and benefits of each product. This will not only help you effectively sell products to customers, but also provide them with valuable information that can enhance their experience with the products.

5. What are some ways to continue my education and improve my sales skills as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, there are many ways to continue your education and improve your sales skills. This includes attending workshops and conferences, participating in online training modules, networking with other consultants, and continuously learning about new products and techniques. You can also seek guidance and feedback from your upline or mentor to help you continually improve and grow as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies