• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh Garlic Butter With Garlic Press

In summary, the Fresh Garlic Butter With Garlic Press is made with real butter, fresh garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper, and does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. To make the butter, simply crush garlic using the press and mix with softened butter, parsley, salt, and pepper. It can be used for cooking and will last up to 2 weeks in the fridge or 3 months in the freezer. It is also gluten-free.
saradest
I love making fresh garlic butter. I soften a stick of butter, press 1-2 cloves of garlic and mix well. I put into a prep bowl and keep in my fridge. It smells and tastes great. Makes THE BEST Grilled cheese, especially on the GRILL PAN!

Thanks so much for the info

:)That sounds amazing! I will definitely have to try making garlic butter for my grilled cheese sandwiches. Thanks for sharing!

What are the ingredients in the Fresh Garlic Butter With Garlic Press?

The Fresh Garlic Butter With Garlic Press is made with real butter, fresh garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. It does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives.

How do I use the garlic press to make the Fresh Garlic Butter?

To make the Fresh Garlic Butter, simply peel and crush 3-4 cloves of garlic using the garlic press. Mix the crushed garlic with softened butter, parsley, salt, and pepper. Use the press to form the garlic butter into a log shape and refrigerate until ready to use.

Can I use the Fresh Garlic Butter for cooking?

Yes, the Fresh Garlic Butter is perfect for cooking. It adds a delicious garlic flavor to any dish and can be used for sautéing, roasting, or as a spread for bread or vegetables.

How long does the Fresh Garlic Butter last in the refrigerator?

The Fresh Garlic Butter will last for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months for later use.

Is the Fresh Garlic Butter gluten-free?

Yes, the Fresh Garlic Butter is gluten-free. It is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten or wheat products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • PampChefJoy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
Replies