• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Superbowl Recipe: Hot Pizza Dip with Fresh Garlic - Tips and Tricks

In Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning. Mix well and spread over bottom of 8 inch Mini Baker.Skinny Scraper:With Skinny Scraper, spread pizza sauce over cheeses.Top with remaining grated cheeses, peppers and scallions.Bake 15-18 minutes or until cheeses
bridgetbakes
Has anyone tried adding fresh garlic to this recipe w/ the garlic press? I would like to show off the press but was not sure if the garlic should be added to the cream cheese spread or on top of the cheese or not at all. Thoughts??:eek:

(I am making this tomorrow as an easy Superbowl recipe.)

I add it to the softened cream cheese along with some italian seasoning. :D

bklofft said:
Has anyone tried adding fresh garlic to this recipe w/ the garlic press? I would like to show off the press but was not sure if the garlic should be added to the cream cheese spread or on top of the cheese or not at all. Thoughts??:eek:

(I am making this tomorrow as an easy Superbowl recipe.)
I always add some to the cream cheese too!

I like to make the garlic Pull-Apart Bread with this recipe.

I love this recipe...so easy and so good!

Which cookbook is this in?

It's in the All the Best...

Hot Pizza Dip

1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 (8 oz) can pizza sauce
2 Tbls chopped green pepper
2 Tbls chopped scallions
Bread sticks

Preheat oven to 350. In Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning. Mix well and spread over bottom of 8 inch Mini Baker. Lightly toss mozzarella and Parmesan cheese to mix and sprinkle half of grated cheeses over cream cheese. With Skinny Scraper, spread pizza sauce over cheeses. Top with remaining grated cheeses, peppers and scallions. Bake 15-18 minutes or until cheeses are melted and Pizza Dip is bubbling around the edges. Serve hot with bread sticks that have been baked on the Baking Stone.

Makes 12 servings.

pcjulie said:
I like to make the garlic Pull-Apart Bread with this recipe.

Oh yummy. That would be good!! I always make bread in the bread tube and I wondered what I was going to do when they discontinued it. Now I know!!

kcjodih said:
It's in the All the Best...

Hot Pizza Dip

1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 (8 oz) can pizza sauce
2 Tbls chopped green pepper
2 Tbls chopped scallions
Bread sticks

Preheat oven to 350. In Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning. Mix well and spread over bottom of 8 inch Mini Baker. Lightly toss mozzarella and Parmesan cheese to mix and sprinkle half of grated cheeses over cream cheese. With Skinny Scraper, spread pizza sauce over cheeses. Top with remaining grated cheeses, peppers and scallions. Bake 15-18 minutes or until cheeses are melted and Pizza Dip is bubbling around the edges. Serve hot with bread sticks that have been baked on the Baking Stone.

Makes 12 servings.

I"m gonna have to try this out! :0) Thanks!

I have to pipe in here that I do this recipe a fair amount at shows and it's always a big hit. You can personalize it with whatever toppings the host wants (within reason). My favorites to demo are bell pepper, onion and pepperoni.

For dippers, I like to do bread in a wreath around the Mini Baker. I use 2 loaves of frozen bread dough, thawed. Cut each loaf into 3 long strips (leave them connected at one end) and braid. Pull the ends out to lengthen the braids. Then place the Mini Baker in the center of the large round stone and put the bread braids around it, joining the ends to form a circle. Brush with a little melted butter that has a garlic clove pressed in it, and sprinkle with a little grated Parmesan. Bake as directed, or until the bread is done. Serve right on the stone on the Woven Round Tray.

If you don't want to bother with bread, then crunchy breadsticks or even pretzels make good dippers.

Tortilla chips are great dippers too!! I actually make my pizza dip in the microwave...very fast!!

I add pepperoni and bake in the microwave

What ingredients do I need for this hot pizza dip?

The hot pizza dip recipe calls for cream cheese, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, garlic, and toppings of your choice (such as pepperoni, bell peppers, and onions).

Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake and serve.

How long does this dip need to bake for?

This dip should be baked for 20-25 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Can I use different types of cheese in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the mozzarella cheese with any type of shredded cheese that you prefer, such as cheddar or a blend of Italian cheeses.

What can I serve with this hot pizza dip?

This dip pairs well with breadsticks, tortilla chips, or sliced baguette. You can also serve it with fresh vegetables for a healthier option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • pamperedbybarbara