1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Garlic Bites -- Be Sure to Used Fresh Pressed Garlic

1. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I had a party Friday and we made a Brownie/Peanut Butter Cup Trifle. I also told the host I'd make garlic bites. Well, I got there and she gave me TS's garlic to use (if I'd known she didn't have fresh garlic cloves, I'd have brought my own). It was not nearly as good as pressing our own (I do love TS stuff, but this was a HUGE difference).:chef:

Jun 15, 2009
  2. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Not to mention that you don't really want to use another DS companies product at our shows...

Jun 15, 2009
  3. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Paula, that is true, I just had no choice. I'll bring my own cloves from now on after this.

Jun 15, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I have made them with our Parmesan Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning and they come out pretty well.

Jun 15, 2009
  5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

That's a reason I either provide the food (if doing a promotion), or my recruiter suggested offering to do the shopping and then when closing out the show for the host, you let her know you'll be adding the cost of the food to her total. Then you KNOW what you'll have on hand- plus it lends to the "easy to host" concept.

Jun 15, 2009
  6. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I have done this before, problem is, if you don't do it all the time, then I forget to collect at the end of the show! :blushing: 'my bad!

Jun 15, 2009
Have something to add?