• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic Toast In Less Than a Minute with a Grill Pan!

In summary, Jennifer shared that she loves the Grill Pan, the 12 inch Family Size Skillet, and the 8 and 10 inch Saute pans. She is looking forward to earning the 10 inch SS Saute pan and the 12 inch Family Size SS pan with lid.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I don't know if this will help you sell anymore Grill Pans, but I am in love with this method... last night I didn't feel like heating up the kitchen by turning on the oven to make garlic bread, so I cut my bread into 1 inch slices, brushed with melted butter/crushed garlic and placed them into the preheated Grill Pan. Brushed the other side once I laid them in there and then used the Grill Press to smush slightly. Only took about 10 seconds and they were toasty. Then I flipped them over and pressed again. Garlic toast in less than a minute! And the grill marks were way prettier than regular toasting in the oven :)

What a great demo - especially with a salad recipe!
Thanks for sharing.

Ohhhh now I really want a grill pan!Thanks for the tip!!;)

me too jennifer!!! that sounds so good and perfect for demos!!!

I am so glad you like the idea! If you want demo-sized bread, get the long baguettes... my grocery store has them fresh baked in the bakery dept.

That sounds like a quick and easy recipe. Thanks for sharing with us. I am going to try that in a couple of my September shows.

...And I bet you could grill pizza crusts using our pan in the winter! (because I am addicted to grilled pizzas on the bbq)

Great Idea Joy!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!:D

I love :love: :love: :love: my Executive Grill Pan (really not a fan of the professional...it just doesn't clean as well in the groove area).

I was asked by a new consultant what pieces of cookware I have that I love:

#1 is the grill pan, use it at least 3 times a week in my home.
#2 is the 12 inch family size skillet, use this at shows a lot for skillet cakes
#3 is the 8 and 10 inch saute pans, also used daily by me and family

I am looking forward to earning the 10 inch ss saute pan and the 12 inch family size ss pan w/lid. I have needs for them NOW for broiling and higher temp.

Related to Garlic Toast In Less Than a Minute with a Grill Pan!

1. How do I make garlic toast in less than a minute using a grill pan?

To make garlic toast in less than a minute using a grill pan, start by heating the grill pan over medium-high heat. Place slices of bread on the pan and cook for 30 seconds on each side until lightly toasted. Then, using a garlic press, press fresh garlic onto one side of the toast. Flip and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Serve hot.

2. Can I use any type of bread for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of bread for this recipe. However, thicker slices of bread may require longer cooking times to achieve the desired level of toasting.

3. Can I use pre-minced garlic instead of fresh garlic?

Yes, you can use pre-minced garlic instead of fresh garlic. However, the flavor may not be as strong as using fresh garlic.

4. Can I add any other toppings to the garlic toast?

Yes, you can add any other toppings to the garlic toast such as grated cheese, herbs, or a drizzle of olive oil. Just be sure to add them after the garlic has been pressed onto the toast.

5. Is it necessary to use a grill pan or can I use a regular skillet?

While a grill pan will give you those classic grill marks on the toast, you can also use a regular skillet to make garlic toast in less than a minute. Simply heat the skillet over medium-high heat and follow the same steps as using a grill pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • lkprescott
  • Products and Tips
Replies