• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to know the easiest way to make mouth-watering garlic bites?

In summary, the speaker shares their experience of using sprinkles as a substitute for garlic in a recipe, resulting in quick and popular appetizers. They also mention using the sprinkles on sugar cookies and their potential to sell more products. The conversation also includes a suggestion to HO to produce a larger size of the sprinkle bottle. This simple and impressive recipe has also led to increased sales and potential bookings."
lkprescott
Silver Member
This may already have been mentioned but I sold these sprinkles to everyone who ordered yesterday simply by taking the basic garlic bites recipe and replacing the garlic with about 1/4 cup of one or the other sprinkles. After coating in the pan with the butter and sprinkles I sprinkled more sprinkles on top before baking.

To say they were gone in less than 10 minutes is an understatement and the comments from some of the guys... well, needless to say they were very satisfied. :blushing:

Anyway... it's fast and sells sprinkles and is MUCH easier than the sweet roll idea that's on the bottle. Best part is a Try Me sized pan-full fits in a medium SA square...

So you used the 8in saute pan & how much butter & what kind of biscuits/rolls? TIA

Ginger428 said:
So you used the 8in saute pan & how much butter & what kind of biscuits/rolls? TIA

Yup... the Executive 8" saute pan...

3/4 stick of butter
1 tube of plain ol' refrigerated biscuits (I used Pillsbury - they came 4 tubes in a bundle... not the Grands or the fancy shmancy ones.. just the classic biscuits)
1/4 c of one of the sprinkles

Melt the butter in the pan on the stovetop. Quarter each biscuit (I used my knife on the cutting board) and add to the butter, add the sprinkles and toss to coat... sprinkle extra on top for pretty. Pop the saute pan in 350F oven for about 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown. Place in a medium square or other serving dish and let folks at 'em.

They make the house smell great and folks really like them and like I said... everyone wanted them after that. LOL... best part was the one guy who asked what all I used... that led to a conversation about him taking stock of his cookware and the possibility that he'd like to replace it all!! I smiled and kindly reminded him how to get in touch with me. :D

Oh I am going to have to try this!!! I have to say I am not fond of the Garlic bites. But I LOVE the Sprinkles!!!

It's so fast and quick... I had bought a bundle of 4 tubes at the store and made 2 batches of garlic bites and a batch of each sprinkles... the kudos were plentiful! LOL.. Today at my own open house, I'm going to try sugar cookies on the stoneware and simply sprinkling them with the sprinkles before baking. I think that would be a nice thing to walk into ... smells like home and the holidays. :)

Wow--there are really so many uses for these sprinkles.

I have to admit they sounded a little frivolous to me when I first saw them... but figured I'd give them a shot when I put in a supply order. Well, after I used them just once, my mind keeps adding more and more uses for them. I LOVE 'em... even just to smell them puts a smile on my face. LOL..

lkprescott said:
I have to admit they sounded a little frivolous to me when I first saw them... but figured I'd give them a shot when I put in a supply order. Well, after I used them just once, my mind keeps adding more and more uses for them. I LOVE 'em... even just to smell them puts a smile on my face. LOL..
I know I sniff them a lot!! People probably think I am a little strange!! But thats ok because I sort of am!! LOL!;)

I did these at my show on thursday and I sold 2 exec 8" skillets and got a booking to get the whole set of Exec. Love those fast and impressive recipes :love:

I really think we need to send an email to HO and tell them to come out with an economy size. I go through the bottles so fast.

lkprescott said:
Yup... the Executive 8" saute pan...

3/4 stick of butter
1 tube of plain ol' refrigerated biscuits (I used Pillsbury - they came 4 tubes in a bundle... not the Grands or the fancy shmancy ones.. just the classic biscuits)
1/4 c of one of the sprinkles

Melt the butter in the pan on the stovetop. Quarter each biscuit (I used my knife on the cutting board) and add to the butter, add the sprinkles and toss to coat... sprinkle extra on top for pretty. Pop the saute pan in 350F oven for about 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown. Place in a medium square or other serving dish and let folks at 'em.

They make the house smell great and folks really like them and like I said... everyone wanted them after that. LOL... best part was the one guy who asked what all I used... that led to a conversation about him taking stock of his cookware and the possibility that he'd like to replace it all!! I smiled and kindly reminded him how to get in touch with me. :D

Wondering if I double the amounts, can I make it in the 12in skillet???? hmmmmmm;)

To stretch the sprinkles I use half brown sugar and half sprinkles. YUM! Then you can tell them that it tastes awesome if you skip the brown sugar and double the sprinkles. Be honest, tell them that as a consultant you go through way more than most people would.

BethCooks4U said:
To stretch the sprinkles I use half brown sugar and half sprinkles. YUM! Then you can tell them that it tastes awesome if you skip the brown sugar and double the sprinkles. Be honest, tell them that as a consultant you go through way more than most people would.

I have used brown sugar too and it is great. That is right, we probably do use them lots more than the average person does. I may have to do this at my show this weekend. I would love to sell some more cookware this month!

Thanks for the yummy ideas! I need to go and buy some dough so I ca give it a try :)

Oohhhhhh Easy and Delicious!!!!!!

I just made these with the carmel sprinkles & my Chef boyfriend LOVED them - there weren't any left for me to try but OH MY how they made our home smell SOOOOO GOOD!! I will for sure be doing these at my FIRST party next week.

If you like those then you will like this recipe:
1 15oz can of pumpkin
1 box of either carrot or spice cake
Mix together well and (preferrably with the mix N scraper)
Using the small scoop, scoop into the deluxe mini muffin pan
sprinkle either carmel or cinnamon sprinkles before placing in oven
cook @ 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes (depending on oven)
then whala....tasty little snack. especially good for the holidays.

During a mini-brainstorm I also started getting ideas to build upon the biscuit/butter/sprinkles concept. Tossing in a handful of: Raisins or chopped nuts or both
A handful of nearly any dried fruit would probably really plump up and enhance the sweetness of the sprinklesTold you it was a mini-brainstorm. LOL...

Ginger428 said:
Wondering if I double the amounts, can I make it in the 12in skillet???? hmmmmmm;)
Ginger - when I use a can of 8 Grands Biscuits, I use the 10" skillet.

Hmm..now that I just posted asking if the recipe from the side of the cinnamon sprinkle bottle is any good I find this thread. Question - how many does this make (I've NEVER made the garlic bites or anything like it) and how much is 3/4 stick of butter - 1/4 cup, 1/2 cup? My butter comes in a pound package LOL Also does it have to be butter or would margarine work? I'd hate to have the host buy a pound of butter if we could get away with margarine.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

I normally use about 3 tbs of butter which seems to be plenty - that's a little less than 1/2 stick. I don't see why margerine wouldn't work fine. The recipe makes 40 small bites (10 biscuits cut in quarters). There are also 1/2 pound packages (2 sticks) available at Walmart & other stores in my area. For the cinnamon bites, I usually mix cinnamon sugar in with the butter before stirring the dough in. Then I sprinkle the heck out of the top of them. I must admit I've been known to make a quick glaze too :O Shame on me ;)

:) Bumping...can anyone answer my questions in the above post?

ChefBeckyD said:
Ginger - when I use a can of 8 Grands Biscuits, I use the 10" skillet.

GREAT...Thanks for the info....:D

kcjodih said:
Hmm..now that I just posted asking if the recipe from the side of the cinnamon sprinkle bottle is any good I find this thread. Question - how many does this make (I've NEVER made the garlic bites or anything like it) and how much is 3/4 stick of butter - 1/4 cup, 1/2 cup? My butter comes in a pound package LOL Also does it have to be butter or would margarine work? I'd hate to have the host buy a pound of butter if we could get away with margarine.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

*Doing mental math*... there's 8 tablespoons to a stick of butter and so 6 tablespoons would be 3/4 stick? I think that's it.. :blushing:

Margarine would probably work. The butter is acting as a way to have the biscuits slide right out but also to brown them top to bottom and to enhance the flavor.

I've been making this as a 'surprise sweet' at shows so I've been buying the biscuits and butter. Since the biscuits come 4 tubes at a shot I too don't want them to have to buy biscuits they otherwise might not have bought just for my demo.... same with the butter.

Now not sure about the butter-like stuff like Smart Balance which tends to cook and melt slightly differently (not badly just differently)... I think I may have to try a home batch and find out. :D I'd love to be able to offer a more 'health conscious' version.

I tried the caramel sprinkles/biscuits/saute pan last night at my show and they were a big hit. Didn't sell any saute pans but did sell lots of sprinkles.

What are Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles?

Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles are a delicious blend of cinnamon and caramel flavors that can be added to a variety of dishes to enhance their taste. They are perfect for desserts, breakfast dishes, and even savory dishes like roasted vegetables.

How do I use Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles?

Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles can be used in many ways. You can sprinkle them on top of oatmeal, yogurt, and ice cream for a sweet and flavorful touch. They can also be added to coffee, hot chocolate, or tea for a cozy drink. For savory dishes, try sprinkling them on top of roasted vegetables, chicken, or pork for a hint of sweetness.

Are Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles gluten-free?

Yes, Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles are gluten-free. They are made with all-natural ingredients and do not contain any gluten or wheat products. They are also free from artificial colors and flavors.

Can I bake with Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles?

Yes, you can definitely use Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles in baking. They can be added to cookie dough, cake batter, and muffin mix for a delicious and unique flavor. They can also be sprinkled on top of baked goods like cinnamon rolls or apple pie for an added touch of sweetness.

Are there any other uses for Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles?

Absolutely! Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles can be used in many creative ways. Try mixing them with melted chocolate to create a sweet and crunchy topping for ice cream or fruit. They can also be added to homemade granola or trail mix for a tasty snack. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedPeggy
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies