• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic Bites: Melt 1 Stick of Butter in Executive Saute Pan

In summary, the recipe for Garlic Bites using 1 Stick of Butter in the Executive Saute Pan can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their recipe book. It includes ingredients such as garlic, butter, bread dough, and cheese. The melting time for 1 stick of butter in the Executive Saute Pan can vary but on average takes about 3-5 minutes. While the recommended pan is the Executive Saute Pan, other oven-safe pans can be used. The recipe makes 12-15 Garlic Bites, and can easily be doubled for larger gatherings. Pre-made garlic butter can be used, but fresh minced garlic is recommended for the best flavor. Additional herbs and seasonings can also be added for personalization
pkd09
Silver Member
I was just thumbing through the F/W Consultant News. On Page 18 there are (2) recipes and one is the Garlic Bites. It says melt 1 TABLESPOON BUTTER in Executive Saute Pan. I have done these a number of times and have used 1 STICK OF BUTTER. ?????

I don't think 1 T. is enough...I think one stick is too much! I would use about 3-4T. I think if you don't have enough, they don't brown up and taste as good! Yours (with a whole stick) are probably OUT OF THIS WORLD!!

My problem was that they didn't all fit in the pan. Are they supposed to stack on top of eachother? The inside was still doughy.

If you use the 5-pack for the 8'' pan, it should fit - you might have to squish them together a little. If they are still gooey in the middle, just bake them a while longerr.

What I have done in the past is melt 1 stick of butter in 8" saute pan. Add 1 garlic and Italian Seasoning. I quarter the biscuits and toss them in the butter, garlic, seasoning mixture. Bake in oven. They are YUMMY. Nicely brown on top. At Christmas last year I did a double batch in the family skillet and my family went nuts.

1. What is the recipe for Garlic Bites?

The recipe for Garlic Bites using 1 Stick of Butter in the Executive Saute Pan can be found on our website or in our Pampered Chef recipe book. It includes ingredients such as garlic, butter, bread dough, and cheese.

2. How long does it take to melt 1 stick of butter in the Executive Saute Pan?

The melting time can vary depending on the heat of your stovetop and the size of your pan. On average, it takes about 3-5 minutes to melt 1 stick of butter in the Executive Saute Pan.

3. Can I use a different type of pan to make Garlic Bites?

While we recommend using the Executive Saute Pan for optimal results, you can use a different type of pan if needed. Just make sure it is oven-safe and can hold the melted butter and garlic mixture.

4. How many servings does the Garlic Bites recipe make?

The recipe makes about 12-15 Garlic Bites, depending on how big you cut the bread dough. You can easily double the recipe for larger gatherings or parties.

5. Can I use pre-made garlic butter for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made garlic butter for this recipe, but we recommend using fresh minced garlic for the best flavor. You can also add additional herbs and seasonings to customize the flavor to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedCaniac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • Monty060609
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • smilesarepriceless