• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Tried the Garlic Bites in the Ss Pan Yet?

In summary, Garlic Bites are a mouth-watering appetizer made with garlic, cheese, and bread dough. To prepare them in the SS Pan, preheat your oven, roll out the dough into balls, sprinkle with garlic and cheese, and bake until golden brown. You can also use a regular baking sheet with parchment paper. Get creative with toppings like bacon, herbs, and different types of cheese. Unfortunately, they are not gluten-free, but you can try a gluten-free dough or make your own version at home.
DebbieJ
I have a show on Saturday with 25 people coming. We're doing the BBQ Pork Tenderloin Salad in the DCB along with Garlic Bites. We are doubling the recipe. I do have two Exec 8" saute pans, but I thought I'd try it in the SS if I could.

Has anyone tried it? Does it work? Do they stick?

I suppose I could do a test run myself, but thought I'd save the time and check here first. :)

I have done a large batch of biscuits in the 10" and 12" skillets. If using the regular size biscuits, use the 10", if using the grands, use the 12". They just take a couple of minutes more to do.

They are yummyI've done them and also have done Garlic Monkey Bread and they are also very good. I think I got the recipe for the Garlic Monkey Bread from the Recipe files. The monkey bread version makes more and feeds a larger crowd.

Oops - forgot to mention I do them in the excutive 8" Saute Pan.

And I forgot to say that I was also talking about the Executive Skillets - not the SS. I was just trying to give you different options for making a larger batch!

Duh! I'll just bring a bigger Exec Skillet! Thanks!

What are Garlic Bites?

Garlic Bites are a delicious appetizer made with garlic, cheese, and bread dough. They are perfect for parties, game nights, or simply as a tasty snack.

How do I prepare Garlic Bites in the SS Pan?

To prepare Garlic Bites in the SS Pan, preheat your oven to 375°F. Roll out the bread dough into small balls and place them in the greased SS Pan. Sprinkle them with garlic and cheese, and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.

Can I use a different type of pan to make Garlic Bites?

While we recommend using our SS Pan for the best results, you can also use a regular baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

What other toppings can I add to the Garlic Bites?

Feel free to get creative with your toppings! Some popular additions include bacon bits, herbs, and different types of cheese. You can also try dipping them in marinara sauce or ranch dressing for an extra burst of flavor.

Are Garlic Bites gluten-free?

Unfortunately, our Garlic Bites are not gluten-free as they contain bread dough. However, you can try using a gluten-free bread dough or making your own gluten-free version at home to enjoy this tasty snack.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JTNT8704
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • pjpamchef