• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Hostess Party: Garlic Bites - Good Cold?

In summary, the speaker is planning to host a Mystery Hostess party/open house and is looking for advice on serving garlic bites a couple hours after making them. They consider warming them up in the microwave but ultimately decide to serve bread instead. The party was successful with $300 in sales and 2 bookings.
lakamper
I'm doing a Mystery Hostess party/open house this afternoon. I'm going to make the smashed potato soup and put it in my crockpot (No oven), and then I wanted to make these yummy sounding garlic bites to go with them. Has anyone made them and served them a couple hours later, or eaten them later? Are they good colder? I could try and warm them up in their microwave or something (it's at a restaurant and I'm cooking everything at home)

Whatever help you can do would be great!!

I do not think they are verry good cold. I would just get a nice loaf of bread to go with. Garlic bites are mostly for showing off cookware next to a stone demo anyway.

i suppose I can ask if I could cook them there..........they just sounded so good!

Do you have any beer bread mix? That would be good too.

actually I made beer bread, I was going to use it with the blt dip, but I just got some wheat thins for that and I'll use the bread with the soup. Thanks for your help :)

That sounds like a better alternative. Let us know how everything goes.

The party went pretty well, everyone loved the soup with the beer bread and the desserts were a hit (did the truffle brownie bites and decadent chocolate dessert pizza). I showed off the new products and everyone oo'ed and ah'ed about some of the stuff, then were bummed that I was "teasing" them with the products they couldn't buy! I did get 2 bookings and sales were just about $300 - not great but I'm going to get a few more outside orders - and it's better than if I did nothing at all! Plus I had fun with some of my friends :)

1. How does the Mystery Hostess Party work?

The Mystery Hostess Party is a fun and unique way to earn free Pampered Chef products. The hostess invites guests to the party and each guest is given a recipe to make and bring to the party. The hostess then collects all the names of the guests and puts them into a drawing. The winner of the drawing becomes the "mystery hostess" and earns all the hostess rewards from the party.

2. What is the recipe for the Garlic Bites?

The recipe for Garlic Bites is a secret until the day of the party! Our chefs at Pampered Chef love to keep things exciting by surprising our guests with delicious new recipes. But don't worry, all the ingredients and instructions will be provided to the mystery hostess and guests.

3. Can I still participate if I can't attend the party in person?

Absolutely! In fact, this is what makes the Mystery Hostess Party so unique. Guests who are unable to attend the party in person can still participate by making the Garlic Bites recipe at home and sending a photo or video of their creation to the hostess. They will still be entered into the drawing and have a chance to win the hostess rewards.

4. Are the Garlic Bites only good when served cold?

While the Garlic Bites are delicious cold, they can also be enjoyed warm or at room temperature, making them a versatile dish for any occasion. The recipe will include instructions for serving the Garlic Bites at different temperatures.

5. How many people can I invite to the Mystery Hostess Party?

You can invite as many people as you want to the Mystery Hostess Party! The more people who attend and make the Garlic Bites, the more chances you have to win the hostess rewards. Just be sure to let us know in advance how many guests will be participating so we can provide enough ingredients and materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pattikake
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperdpaula