• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Freezing Puffs w/ Whipped Cream or Pudding: Recipe Tips

In summary, you can freeze puffs with whipped cream or pudding by placing them in a single layer on a baking sheet and then transferring them to an airtight container or freezer bag. They can be stored for up to 3 months in the freezer, but it's best to consume them within 1 month for optimal taste and texture. You can also freeze unfilled puffs and add the whipped cream or pudding before serving. To thaw frozen puffs, you can transfer them to the refrigerator, leave them at room temperature for 30 minutes, or microwave them for a few seconds.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Can I freeze the puffs after I put a whipped cream or pudding topping in them. Does anyone have the recipe for the pudding mixture that people have spoken about?

Yes you can freeze them! They are really good thawed back out! I keep some on hand!! Sorry, I can't help with the pudding, but I would think, just as directed on the box!

Yes, you can definitely freeze puffs with whipped cream or pudding topping in them. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or store them in an airtight container to prevent freezer burn.As for the recipe for the pudding mixture, here is one that I have used before:Ingredients:
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered sugarInstructions:
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the instant pudding mix and cold milk until well combined.
2. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
3. Fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture.
4. Add in the vanilla extract and powdered sugar, and continue to mix until smooth.
5. Use as a topping for your puffs or other desserts.Hope this helps! Happy freezing and enjoy your puffs with pudding topping.

Related to Freezing Puffs w/ Whipped Cream or Pudding: Recipe Tips

1. Can I freeze puffs with whipped cream or pudding?

Yes, you can freeze puffs with whipped cream or pudding. However, the texture and taste may be slightly different after thawing.

2. How do I freeze puffs with whipped cream or pudding?

To freeze puffs with whipped cream or pudding, place them in a single layer on a baking sheet and freeze for about an hour. Once frozen, transfer them to an airtight container or freezer bag.

3. How long can I store frozen puffs with whipped cream or pudding?

Frozen puffs with whipped cream or pudding can be stored for up to 3 months in the freezer. However, for best taste and texture, it's recommended to consume them within 1 month.

4. Can I freeze puffs before adding the whipped cream or pudding?

Yes, you can freeze the unfilled puffs. Once they are frozen, you can add the whipped cream or pudding before serving.

5. How should I thaw frozen puffs with whipped cream or pudding?

To thaw frozen puffs with whipped cream or pudding, transfer them to the refrigerator and let them thaw overnight. You can also thaw them at room temperature for 30 minutes, or in the microwave for a few seconds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • beepampered
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies