• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Strawberry Cream Trifle Recipe: Tips and Tricks for Perfect Results

In summary, the Master Scraper is great for folding in fluffy ingredients, but be careful not to mix them in too much or it will lose its light and fluffy texture.
sherid
Ok I made this at my last show and the pudding, lemon, yogurt mixture with the whipped cream id not look like I thought it would. It wasn't all light and fluffy looking like I thought it would or even look like the picture that they show. How does yours turn out. Also, you are supposed to just add the dry pudding mix in with the other ingredients right?

Add the dry pudding mix and then FOLD IN the cool whip--DO NOT WHISK! That will maintain the light and fluffy texture.

Folding gently is the key to keeping the whipped cream volume high and fluffy.

Hopefully that is what went wrong. One of the guests folded in the whipped topping, but it looked like she was kinda stirring not folding.
Thanks!!

Yeah, there's a big difference between folding and stirring and some folks don't know how to gently fold. Or they stir a little between folds without even realizing it. I'm always very careful and mindful when I fold in anything fluffy and it seems to work. Sometimes I worry that I haven't incorporated it enough but I'd rather retain fluffiness over having it all be mixed in...

The Master Scraper is great for folding.

where can i get this recipe?

Current SBRC.

sorry too new what is SBRC?

It is also in the spring/summer catalog...I don't know about the one with the new cover because I don't have them...but the recipe is on the trifle page in the catty with the lemon cakes on the cover

SBRC Season's Best Recipe Collection~ the $1 cookbook that comes out each catalog season

CindysPChef said:
sorry too new what is SBRC?

Season's Best Recipe Collection (our little cookbooks we sell :))

ok - figured it out current seasons best - correct?

thanks everyone! it's late!!

Related to Delicious Strawberry Cream Trifle Recipe: Tips and Tricks for Perfect Results

1. What ingredients do I need to make a Strawberry Cream Trifle?

To make a delicious Strawberry Cream Trifle, you will need:
- Pound cake or angel food cake
- Fresh strawberries
- Vanilla pudding mix
- Whipped cream
- Milk
- Vanilla extract
- Sugar
- Lemon juice

2. Can I make a Strawberry Cream Trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can definitely make a Strawberry Cream Trifle ahead of time. In fact, it is recommended to let the trifle sit in the fridge for at least an hour before serving to allow all the flavors to meld together. You can also make it the night before and let it chill overnight for even better results.

3. Can I use frozen strawberries in my Strawberry Cream Trifle?

While fresh strawberries are recommended for the best flavor and texture, you can use frozen strawberries in a pinch. Just make sure to thaw them completely and drain any excess liquid before using in the trifle. You may also need to add a bit more sugar to balance out the tartness of the frozen strawberries.

4. Can I use a different type of cake instead of pound cake or angel food cake?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake for your Strawberry Cream Trifle. Sponge cake, yellow cake, or even chocolate cake can work well. Just make sure to cut the cake into bite-sized pieces to layer in the trifle.

5. How long will a Strawberry Cream Trifle last in the fridge?

A Strawberry Cream Trifle can last in the fridge for up to 3 days. However, the longer it sits, the softer the layers will become and the more the flavors will meld together. It is best to enjoy the trifle within 1-2 days for the best texture and taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
mellissacooks4you