• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Search: Brownies, Banana, Cool Whip ...

In summary, the conversation discussed a recipe for Banana Cream Brownie Squares made with a brownie mix, sliced bananas, instant vanilla pudding, and Cool Whip. The recipe was found in multiple Pampered Chef cookbooks and was modified by the speaker to exclude nuts and strawberries. The speaker also suggested adding grated chocolate as a topping.
ChefJessica95765
A Lady at our old church used to make a Pampered Chef Recipe (she claimed). I love this, but can't seem to find the recipe anywhere.

She used a brownie mix and baked it in the square baker, sliced bananas on top of it and than a mixture of cool whip and instant vanilla pudding over it.

I tried to make that but it doesn't work out. Does anyone have the actual recipe or any idea what it could be?

Thanks so much

Have you tried putting the ingredients in the Advanced Recpie search on PC's website?

Sounds like maybe Banana Cream Brownie Squares...don't have the recipe here in front of me so I am not positive, but my list says it is in these places:

Casual Cooking
SB Fall/Winter 1997
SB Spring/Summer 1997
SB Spring/Summer 1999
SB Spring/Summer 2000

This is so good!

Banana Cream Brownie Squares

3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped (you can also use pecans)
1 package (500g ounce) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make)
3 medium bananas
1 1/4 cups milk
1 package (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding
1 container (1 1) Cool Whip, thawed
12 strawberries
1 square (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate for baking
(From The Season's Best Recipe Collection Baker, 1999 Catalogue)
Preheat to 350. Using Food Chopper, chop peanuts. Prepare brownie mix according to instructions, stir in 1/2 Cup of peanuts, Pour into Square Baker. Bake according to package instructions. Cool Completely. Using Egg Slicer Plus, slice 2 bananas. Place in a single layer over brownie. In Classic 2 quart. Batter Bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk using 10"Whisk; beat until mixture just begins to thicken. Using Super Scraper, gently fold in 2.5 cups of the cool whip. Quickly spread pudding mixture over bananas. Refrigerate for 30minutes Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup peanuts over pudding mixture. Using Easy Accent Decorator, fill with cool whip. To serve, cut into squares using Slice N Serve; garnish with whipped topping. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate chocolate evenly over dessert. Slice remaining banana and strawberries with Egg Slicer Plus. Garnish each square with banana and strawberry slices.

Thats what I found, but her dish had no nuts and no strawberries, I guess she changed the recipe! Thx

ChefJessica95765 said:
Thats what I found, but her dish had no nuts and no strawberries, I guess she changed the recipe!

Thx

I don't usually use the strawberries. I do grate chocolate over the top with the microplane grater though.

What is the best way to make brownies using Pampered Chef products?

The most popular way to make brownies using Pampered Chef products is to use the Brownie Pan. This pan has a unique design that allows for even baking and easy removal of each brownie. You can also use the Deep Covered Baker or the Stoneware Square Baker for a more traditional baking experience.

Can I use Cool Whip in a Pampered Chef recipe for brownies?

Yes, you can definitely use Cool Whip in a Pampered Chef recipe for brownies. It can be used as a topping or added to the batter for a creamy and fluffy texture. We recommend using the Mix N Scraper to easily incorporate the Cool Whip into the batter.

What are some creative ways to use bananas in Pampered Chef brownie recipes?

Bananas can add a delicious twist to traditional brownie recipes. One idea is to mash up a ripe banana and mix it into the brownie batter for a moist and flavorful treat. You can also use sliced bananas as a topping for brownies or add them to a Banana Cream Brownie Pizza made with our Pizza Stone.

Can I make brownies without using traditional baking pans?

Yes, you can make brownies without using traditional baking pans. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be used to make brownies, such as the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan, the Mini Loaf Pan, or the Mini Fluted Pan. These pans are perfect for making bite-sized brownies or for portion control.

Are there any gluten-free options for making brownies with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are several gluten-free options for making brownies with Pampered Chef products. Our Gluten-Free Brownie Mix is a delicious and easy option. You can also use gluten-free flour and our Brownie Pan to make your own gluten-free brownies. The Brownie Pan's unique design will ensure even baking and easy removal of each brownie.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • beepampered
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sburnside