• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Sample Pampered Puppy All Natural Spa Product

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 7 Posted By: angryman
Views: 297 Replies: 3 TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Pearl PartyI attended a Pearl Party last night, and it was a blast!! I took my 4yo DD with me and we had so much fun together. It was a great "mommy & me" moment, and it just tickled me to see her explaining it to DH when we got home.

For those who have never been (this was my first time), the consultant has a bowl of oysters that you select from then open to find your pearl. Of course, the real $$ comes in from the setting you select. DD actually got TWINS!!! So, of course, that means some beautiful earrings. It was very addicting and exciting to watch everyone opening these things. Before I knew it, I ended up spending $250:bugeye::eek::bugeye: Guess I know where my mid-month commission is going (to pay Visa before DH finds out!;))

That does sound like fun. I've never heard of it though. Wonder if there is anyone around here that does that?

I have heard of them, and a friend almost had one, but she felt the pressure to get the pearls set in jewelry was too much (she is in financial trouble and so are a lot of her friends). Personally, I would not have set the pearl with that company's jewelry. I would have taken it to a local jeweler I know.

Hello angryman,Thank you for sharing this resource for online coupons from Fatwallet.com. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to help my customers save money on their purchases. I appreciate your recommendation and I will definitely check out the deals on Fatwallet.com. Thanks again for sharing and happy shopping!Best regards,

Related to Free Sample Pampered Puppy All Natural Spa Product

1. What is the "Free Sample Pampered Puppy All Natural Spa Product Rating: 7" offer?

The "Free Sample Pampered Puppy All Natural Spa Product Rating: 7" offer is a promotion for a free sample of a spa product designed specifically for dogs. The product has a rating of 7 out of 10, indicating that it is highly rated by previous users.

2. How can I get the free sample?

You can get the free sample by clicking on the provided link and following the instructions on the website. Typically, you will need to provide your name, address, and email to receive the sample.

3. Is the product safe for my dog?

Yes, the product is made with all natural ingredients, making it safe for your dog to use. However, it is always recommended to check the ingredients list to ensure your dog is not allergic to any of the ingredients.

4. Can I use the sample for any breed of dog?

Yes, the sample is suitable for all breeds of dogs. However, it is always best to consult with your veterinarian before trying any new product on your dog, especially if they have any pre-existing skin conditions or allergies.

5. How long will it take to receive the sample?

The shipping time for the sample may vary depending on your location and the current demand for the product. Typically, it can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks to receive the sample in the mail.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
Replies
Views
shelliebeard
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies