• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Mammograms for Underprivileged Women - Want to Help?

In summary, "Free Mammograms! Pass It On!!!" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and provide free mammograms for uninsured or underinsured individuals. You can help spread the word by sharing on social media, hosting a Pampered Chef party, or purchasing designated products. Pampered Chef supports the campaign by donating a portion of sales to the American Cancer Society. While direct donations are not accepted, you can show support by purchasing products or hosting a party.
heat123
Silver Member
A favor to ask, it only takes a minute....

Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site!

www.thebreastcancersite.com

AGAIN , PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10

Cool, thanks! Everytime I get this email, I go do it.

I clicked on some of the ads that fund that site....cool stuff!! Especially things from the Breast Cancer Site Store. CUTE little candles and stuff. I think I may buy some to give to my hosts in May. I always do special stuff like give away a NICE product for the highest show total (like the exec. small saute pan) and other fun prizes. May is my favorite month!! I may buy one of the fleece vests too.

Thanks, Heather!:)

Ya know, I didn't think to look at the other stuff at that site. I will have to do so now, after you mentioning cute pink stuff! ;)

Ps. Or at least click on the site to help out! I think I've clicked a dozen times today! lol

Free MammogramWARNING!

Adult Content. Do Not Click on link if you are easily offended.

You've been warned, so don't come whining later on.

Attachments

• mammogram.jpg
    mammogram.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 341

Related to Free Mammograms for Underprivileged Women - Want to Help?

1. What is "Free Mammograms! Pass It On!!!"?

"Free Mammograms! Pass It On!!!" is a campaign started by Pampered Chef to raise awareness about the importance of regular mammograms and to help provide free mammograms for those in need.

2. Who is eligible for the free mammograms?

The free mammograms are available to anyone who is uninsured or underinsured and meets the qualifications set by the American Cancer Society. These qualifications include age, income, and other factors that may affect access to mammograms.

3. How can I help spread the word about this campaign?

You can help spread the word by sharing information about the campaign on social media, telling your friends and family, and hosting a Pampered Chef party where a portion of the sales will go towards providing free mammograms.

4. How does Pampered Chef support this campaign?

Pampered Chef is committed to supporting this campaign by donating a portion of the sales from designated products to the American Cancer Society, which will then provide free mammograms to those in need.

5. Can I make a direct donation to this campaign?

Currently, Pampered Chef is not accepting direct donations for this campaign. However, you can show your support by purchasing designated products or hosting a Pampered Chef party where a portion of the sales will go towards providing free mammograms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
ragschef
Replies
Views