• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to help me get a free photography session and print credit?

Already done!:thumbup:Thank you Becky! :)And thank you Sarah, too!You're only thanking me because I redid it!:love:Done! I was number 8 so you're getting close :)Just did it! It looks like you are up to 13 that I countedLet's keep going--only 7 more and she gets a free session!!!
NooraK
Gold Member
Hello All!

I just wanted to plead my case here too, since you guys are so great! A local photographer is running a special where she's giving a $50 print credit for 10 fans I refer to her Facebook site, and a free session for 20. All you have to do is to go to her FB page, click like, and leave my name on her wall:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=h#!/pages/Woodstock-GA/Angel-Eyes-Photography/110435645848?ajaxpipe=1&__a=8

It doesn't matter where you are, just that you leave my name. And for those of you who aren't already my FB friends, my last name is Kragenbrink (I get to thank my husband for that one ;) ).

I'd love to be able to do a real, fancy newborn session with the new baby, or get a nice family portrait once we're a family of four, and I'd really appreciate it if you could help me defray the cost just a bit.

Thank you!

Already done!:thumbup:

Thank you Becky! :)

And thank you Sarah, too!

You're only thanking me because I redid it!:love:

Done! I was number 8 so you're getting close :)

Just did it! It looks like you are up to 13 that I counted

Let's keep going--only 7 more and she gets a free session!!!
Marghi

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it! :love:

pampchefsarah said:
You're only thanking me because I redid it!:love:

Actually, Sarah, I liked the first one better. ;)

She's going to be sorry she didn't put a limit on the # of credits you can receive! Good luck! Too bad you don't live closer to me :)

I know Joy, I'd love to have you take my photos :) but even if I went to visit family, they're all in Orange County, still a bit far away.

Funny thing is, from what I can tell, I'm the only one getting referrals. Wonder if I can get ALL my friends to get her to click "like" and then she can give that $300 to me for getting her to 500 fans...

NooraK said:
I know Joy, I'd love to have you take my photos :) but even if I went to visit family, they're all in Orange County, still a bit far away.

Funny thing is, from what I can tell, I'm the only one getting referrals. Wonder if I can get ALL my friends to get her to click "like" and then she can give that $300 to me for getting her to 500 fans...

And then you can give each of your/her 500 fans 50 cents and keep the $50 for yourself...tee hee :D

NooraK said:
Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it! :love:Actually, Sarah, I liked the first one better. ;)
:thumbup: (as close to a *Like* button as we have here.)

Thank you all for your help! We've reached 20 new fans, so we've earned a free session, and I just called her to set a tentative date for a newborn session (which may of course change pending the actual arrival date).

She did not put a limit on her promotion, so with another 10 fans, we can also get a $50 print credit. I would greatly appreciate anyone else who could help me out!

Thank you! :sing:

1. What is a "Photography Session Credit"?

A "Photography Session Credit" is a voucher that can be used towards a photography session with a professional photographer. It is a perk that is offered to Pampered Chef consultants as a way to showcase their products and services.

2. How do I obtain a "Photography Session Credit"?

Pampered Chef consultants can earn a "Photography Session Credit" by meeting certain sales goals or as a reward for outstanding performance. The credits are typically given by the company as a way to thank consultants for their hard work and dedication.

3. Can I use a "Photography Session Credit" towards any photography session?

Yes, you can use a "Photography Session Credit" towards any photography session with a professional photographer. The credit can be applied towards the session fee or any additional products or services offered by the photographer.

4. Is there an expiration date for "Photography Session Credits"?

Yes, "Photography Session Credits" do have an expiration date. This date is typically listed on the voucher and it is important to use the credit before it expires to avoid losing it.

5. Can I transfer my "Photography Session Credit" to someone else?

No, "Photography Session Credits" are non-transferable and can only be used by the Pampered Chef consultant who earned them. It is not possible to give or sell the credit to another person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • yummy4tummy
  • General Chat
Replies