• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Cookbook Giveaway at Health Club?

In summary, the conversation discussed the idea of doing a drawing for a free "It's Good For You" cookbook at local health clubs as a way to promote healthier cooking. The approach to the club owner/manager should be framed as helping their customers achieve wellness goals. Suggestions were made to use a lead box, offer a free healthy cooking seminar, and distribute free workout passes during outside presentations. It was also recommended to have an "everyone wins" aspect to the giveaway and to offer upgrades or bonuses for hosting a show. Leaving recipe cards was not seen as an effective strategy.
KennethandTiffany
Has anyone done anything like this? I want to do a drawing for a free "It's Good For You" cookbook at some local health clubs. I figured I would use the door prize slips and hopefully (fingers crossed) get a few leads. I thought too about putting recipe cards out for everyone to take a free one when they register. Any tips on how to promote this to the owner/manager? I don't want it to come across as solicitation, I really would like to help teach some tips for healthier cooking, it's not anywhere near as hard as everyone thinks it is!

My husband is a HEALTH CLUB OWNERI asked him to reply:

When you approach the club owner / manager, pitch it as you helping his customers acheive their wellness goals. To do your giveaway, you should use a lead box of some kind, don't make it too big so it won't take up too much counter space, then you come in and check it periodically. If I were you, everyone can actually win something and get it when you do their show.
You might even get him/her to let you do a free healthy cooking seminar for him to offer his members. In addition to that you could offer to distribute a free work out pass (almost all health clubs have them) during your outside presentations when you mention exercise with your healthy cooking presentation, he'll go for the free exposure for sure, I would.

That's his take on your question.

I would also suggest an everyone wins thing also. (Don't andvertise that everyone will win something. Something like "Enter for your chance to win one of many prizes including a Pampered Chef Healthly Cooking Cookbook."
If everyone wins everyone will return your phone call!! If you leave a message saying "This is _____ I'm calling to let you know YOU WON the drawing at______ please call me back so I can get your prize to you."
You could also offer to upgrade there prize or a bonus gift if they host a show.
I wouldn't leave recipe cards they will probably just walk out the door as a freebie.

Hope this helps. :)

Yes, I have done something similar before and it was a great success! My tip would be to approach the owner/manager with a well-planned proposal. Emphasize the benefits for their members, such as promoting a healthy lifestyle and providing a fun and interactive event. You could also offer to provide a brief presentation or cooking demonstration to make it more engaging. Make sure to mention that you are not looking to sell anything, but rather to share your passion for healthy cooking. Good luck with your event!

1. What is the free cookbook giveaway at the health club?

The free cookbook giveaway at the health club is a promotional offer where we are giving away a complimentary cookbook to health club members. This cookbook features healthy and easy-to-make recipes that are perfect for those with busy lifestyles.

2. How can I participate in the free cookbook giveaway?

To participate in the free cookbook giveaway, you must be a member of the health club where the giveaway is taking place. Simply visit the designated booth or table at the health club and provide your contact information to receive your free cookbook.

3. Is there a purchase required to receive the free cookbook?

No, there is no purchase required to receive the free cookbook. This is our way of promoting healthy cooking and showing appreciation for health club members.

4. Can I choose which cookbook I receive?

The free cookbook giveaway at the health club features a specific cookbook that has been selected by Pampered Chef. However, we do offer a variety of cookbooks for purchase that you can choose from if you are interested in expanding your collection.

5. How long is the free cookbook giveaway available?

The duration of the free cookbook giveaway at the health club may vary depending on the specific promotion. It is best to check with the health club or Pampered Chef representative for the exact timeframe. However, typically the giveaway will run for a few days or weeks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • ILOUANGOUDOM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • PCJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies