• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Cookbook Offer at Wedding Show: Recipe Mystery Solved!

In summary, the bride wanted a recipe for a mini muffin pan with wonton wrappers and sausage. The consultant found a recipe online, but it wasn't a PC recipe. The bride can find the recipe in a cookbook from 2009.
Rosebud
So I'm wrapping up this wedding show and we're waiting for a final order to come in. I tell the bride she gets a free cookbook. She wants the cookbook that has the recipe for the mini muffin pan with wonton wrappers and sausage....HUH! I told her I wasn't familiar with this recipe but I would ask around and see if I could figure it out for her while we waited for the final order.

Any guesses I'm at a complete loss?

go to the recipe search online...you should be able to search it and find what book it is in

pvt35115 said:
go to the recipe search online...you should be able to search it and find what book it is in

Yup! On Consultant's corner you can search by product, recipe ingredient, and more.

Ok I did a search for it and I didn't find anything so she must be mistaken. I think I'm gonna have to shoot her an email clarifying.

Sounds like the wonton purses but you steam them, not bake.

My SIL makes something like this, not a PC recipe, you might be able to find something online.

the problem is she wants the cookbook with this recipe. Where is the wonton purses recipe at? does anyone know?

It's in the F/W 2009 Season's Best. Go to CC under the recipes tab. You can find it there :)

I don't think it's a PC recipe. I've seen these done, and they are made to be done in the mini muffin pan, but not a PC recipe.

I just googled it by typing in sausage wonton....and there were all kinds of sites and recipes that came up. Here's one:

Won Ton Wrapper Appetizers Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Ah ok got it so she just needs to pick a cookbook then. UG Grr the things I do for some of these freaking host I swear!

What is a "Needle in a Haystack" game?

A "Needle in a Haystack" game is a popular party game where players search for a small hidden object or clue among a large pile of similar objects.

What do I need to play the "Needle in a Haystack" game?

To play the "Needle in a Haystack" game, you will need a large pile of small objects, such as beans or coins, and a small hidden object or clue to find. You may also want to set a time limit for the game.

How do I play the "Needle in a Haystack" game?

To play the "Needle in a Haystack" game, scatter the small objects in a large pile and hide the hidden object or clue within it. Then, have players take turns searching for the hidden object within a set time limit. The first player to find the hidden object is the winner.

Can I adjust the difficulty level of the "Needle in a Haystack" game?

Yes, you can adjust the difficulty level of the "Needle in a Haystack" game by changing the size of the pile of objects or the size of the hidden object. You can also set a longer or shorter time limit to make the game more challenging.

Are there variations of the "Needle in a Haystack" game?

Yes, there are many variations of the "Needle in a Haystack" game, such as using different types of objects, hiding multiple objects, or incorporating clues and riddles. You can also make the game more competitive by having multiple players search for the hidden object at the same time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nikked
  • lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies