• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Business Cards (Not Vistaprint) Good Selection!

Thanks Vanessa! I'm not that happy with Vista Print so I'll probably give this a try!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing about GigglePrint.com and their free business cards offer. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to promote my business and having professional business cards is a must. I will definitely check out GigglePrint.com and see if their selection fits my brand and style. Thanks again for the recommendation! Wishing you all the best in your business endeavors. Cheers!

Related to Free Business Cards (Not Vistaprint) Good Selection!

1. How can I get free business cards from GigglePrint.com?

To get free business cards from GigglePrint.com, simply go to their website and click on the "Free Business Cards" tab. From there, you can choose from a variety of designs and customize your cards with your own information. You will then be able to order your free business cards and only pay for shipping and handling.

2. Are the business cards from GigglePrint.com good quality?

Yes, the business cards from GigglePrint.com are high quality and printed on durable cardstock. They also offer a variety of finishes, such as glossy or matte, to suit your preferences.

3. Is there a limit to how many free business cards I can order?

Yes, there is a limit of 250 free business cards per order. However, you can place multiple orders if you need more than 250 cards.

4. Do I have to use a design from GigglePrint.com for my free business cards?

No, you are not limited to using only the designs provided by GigglePrint.com. You can also upload your own design or customize a template with your own images and text.

5. How long does it take to receive my free business cards?

The shipping time for your free business cards will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose. Typically, it takes 7-10 business days for standard shipping and 3-5 business days for expedited shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
Replies