• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big at VistaPrint: My Addiction to Their Deals & Freebies!

In summary, at VistaPrint, you can find a variety of deals and freebies such as discounts on business cards, flyers, and other marketing materials, free business card offers, and free shipping on select orders. These offers are regularly updated, and you can sign up for their email newsletter to receive notifications. However, some deals may have restrictions and limitations, and it's important to check the terms and conditions before making a purchase. In most cases, you cannot combine multiple deals and freebies, but you may be able to use a promo code on top of an existing offer. It's also important to note that deals and freebies at VistaPrint do have expiration dates, and expired offers cannot be redeemed.
jenwallace
Gold Member
to VistaPrint! It's crazy...I ordered some business cards at 90% off and was thrilled. Then they send me an email with all this free stuff, so I just ordered free magnets, note pad and more business cards! I really need to stop!

Don't they have free stamps too?:p

Yes, but I already have a stamp...had to draw the line somewhere.

What about the shipping costs? I went online for the "free stuff" and got a $28 shipping charge for the slowest shipping option. Did you have the same experience?

MandyK said:
What about the shipping costs? I went online for the "free stuff" and got a $28 shipping charge for the slowest shipping option. Did you have the same experience?
Mandy~

If you order something small that is NOT free, it will cause the shipping to go down!

Holy Cow! Me too! My problem is that I can't pass up a deal so when I get the emails with FREE stuff, I buy it whether I need it or not. Ok, so now you know I have a shopping addiction...it's bad...I need help! I think I need to UNsubscribe from their email list. If I didn't see the word FREE I might not be as apt to buy anything (or EVERYTHING!!)!!!

Related to Save Big at VistaPrint: My Addiction to Their Deals & Freebies!

What types of deals and freebies can I find at VistaPrint?

At VistaPrint, you can find a variety of deals and freebies such as discounts on business cards, flyers, and other marketing materials, free business card offers, and free shipping on select orders. They also frequently offer deals on personalized gifts and home decor items.

How often do new deals and freebies become available at VistaPrint?

New deals and freebies are added to VistaPrint's website regularly, so it's important to check their site frequently to stay updated. You can also sign up for their email newsletter to receive notifications about new deals and promotions.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on the deals and freebies at VistaPrint?

Some deals and freebies at VistaPrint may have restrictions or limitations, such as a minimum purchase requirement or a limited time frame in which they can be redeemed. It's important to read the terms and conditions of each offer carefully before making a purchase.

Can I combine multiple deals and freebies at VistaPrint?

In most cases, you cannot combine multiple deals and freebies at VistaPrint. However, you may be able to use a promo code on top of an existing deal or freebie. Again, be sure to read the terms and conditions of each offer to see if combining is allowed.

Do deals and freebies at VistaPrint ever expire or have an expiration date?

Yes, deals and freebies at VistaPrint do have expiration dates. It's important to check the details of each offer to see when it expires and to make sure you use it before the deadline. Expired deals and freebies cannot be redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sluna75
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ashvel
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • KellyTheChef