• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Freaking Out, Two Booths in Two Days

In summary, the speaker has a busy schedule with back-to-back events, including a "Taste of Home Cooking School" and an Arts and Crafts fair. They are concerned about being exhausted and having to set up for the second event right after the first one. They also mention the importance of rest and delegating tasks.
darlinclem
Gold Member
Okay, just realized I really booked myself tight! I signed up this week to do a "Taste of Home Cooking School" on Friday, Nov 7th from 5-7 (show is 7-9) and then have an Arts and Crafts fair the next day in a town 30 miles away (that I set up at 7am). UGH! I really want all the leads and will love both I know but UGH! I am one of those people that is very high energy during the shows but then crash afterward. I have no crash time! I am going to be SOOOO exhausted. I know I will have to load up everything for the ACF the day of the TOH show. I sell cash and carry at the ACF but do not plan on doing that at the TOH show. I am freaking just a bit. A two day show in one place is one thing, two days in two places (with set up and tear down) is a lot more work! I don't want to give up either but I better warn the DH :D

You'll be fine. You'll still be flying high from the night before :). Just be sure to set aside the following days for following up!! Good luck. Oh...and if you JUST set up and tore down, the 2nd one will go easier.I had 4 days of booths in a weeks time at 3 different locations. It was a lot, but fun. The last one had a super quick set up.

Wow, that does sound like a packed schedule! It's great that you have so much going on with your business, but it's also important to take care of yourself and make sure you don't burn out. Maybe you can try to plan ahead and get some rest in between the two events, and also delegate some tasks to your DH or other helpers. Good luck with everything and I hope it all goes smoothly!

1. How can I successfully manage two booths in two days without getting overwhelmed?

One way to manage two booths in two days is to make a schedule and stick to it. Prioritize tasks and delegate responsibilities to team members. It's also important to stay organized and have all necessary supplies and equipment ready to go for each booth.

2. What are some tips for setting up and breaking down two booths in a short amount of time?

First, plan out the layout and displays for each booth beforehand. This will save time and prevent confusion during setup. Utilize any help you have available and divide and conquer tasks. When breaking down, pack up as you go and label boxes for each booth to make it easier to set up again at the next location.

3. How can I attract customers to both booths and maximize sales?

Make sure both booths are visually appealing and have eye-catching displays. Offer special promotions or discounts for customers who visit both booths. Engage with customers and make them feel welcomed and valued at both locations. Consider cross-promoting products between the two booths to encourage sales.

4. Is it better to have two separate teams working at each booth or have one team split between the two?

This depends on the size and needs of your team. If you have enough staff to split between the two booths, this may be more efficient and allow for better coverage. However, if your team is smaller, it may be better to have everyone working together at one booth to ensure consistency and quality of customer interactions.

5. How can I stay energized and motivated throughout the long days of working two booths?

It's important to take breaks and stay hydrated and nourished throughout the day. Bring snacks and water bottles to the booths and encourage team members to rotate breaks. Remember to stay positive and have fun – your enthusiasm will be contagious to customers and help keep everyone motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies