• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Fall Craft Fairs in My Area?

In summary, if you don't have a web site to look up other crafters in the area, you can ask local churches and schools if they are holding a craft fair. You can also network with other consultants and ask your director if they know of any upcoming fall fairs.
milkangel
Does any one have a web site to look up other crafters in the area to do booths and arts and crafts for fall?

Call local churches and schools and ask if they are holding a craft fair. Many of them do. Watch the newspaper. I got signed up for 2 just from that.

Network with other consultants. Most are happy to trade info. about upcoming fairs.

What section of the newspaper would I look in to find fairs?

In my Sunday paper- it's under "Arts & Crafts". But look at all the headings to see if any others fit- the person could list it somewhere else too.

Also- try checking local Chambers of Commerce or city websites in your area. I live in an area with alot of small towns. These towns love to have their festivals. :) ANd they are usually quite friendly if you just call the Chamber and ask them. I did this when I worked for an area landscaper...That's how we got into area parades. I'm going to try the same thing with festivals/bazaars. Even if they don't have one themselves, they likely will know of area shows with churches or something too. (I've got a couple of leads on Craiglist that werent' there a few days ago..so got my fingers crossed.)Also- try asking your director. My 'hospitality director' told me of another Adv.Director who was looking for a couple of consultants to work a booth shift at a HUGE Home/Garden show next weekend. I got a 3.5 hr slot! It's one of the largest home-garden shows in our area. So don't forget your cluster for leads. This booth is being shared by half a dozen consultants, two at a time. We'll split the leads that come into the booth. I'm excited! (my first year)

The last weekend in August.. "The Houston Chronical" had a whole pull out section on fall fairs. It had all the fairs in thearea listed by date with all the contact info. Contact your paper and ask if they also had this feature. They may still have some available.

Related to Where Can I Find Fall Craft Fairs in My Area?

1. Where can I find craft booths to participate in?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can find craft booths to participate in at various local craft fairs, farmers markets, holiday bazaars, and community events. You can also reach out to local schools, churches, and organizations to inquire about any upcoming craft shows they may be hosting.

2. How do I know which craft booths are the most profitable?

One way to determine which craft booths are the most profitable is to do some research beforehand. Look into the demographics of the event, the types of vendors that will be participating, and the expected attendance. You can also ask other Pampered Chef consultants for their experiences at different craft booths.

3. Can I share a booth with another Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can definitely share a booth with another Pampered Chef consultant. This can be a great way to split the cost of the booth and collaborate with another consultant to attract more customers. Just make sure to communicate and plan ahead with the other consultant to avoid any conflicts.

4. Do I need any special permits or licenses to participate in craft booths?

The requirements for permits and licenses may vary depending on your location and the type of event. It's always best to check with the event organizer or the local government for any necessary permits or licenses. For example, some events may require a food handler's permit if you plan on giving out food samples.

5. How can I make my craft booth stand out from others?

There are many ways to make your craft booth stand out from others. Consider having eye-catching displays and signage, offering free samples or demonstrations, and having special promotions or discounts for the event. You can also create a welcoming and interactive experience for customers by engaging with them and showcasing the products in a unique way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
rhoweth74
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies