• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Fair Booths: Tips & Tricks for Success

In summary, the conversation discusses different options for finding fair booths, including job fairs, craft fairs, and flea markets. The speaker also mentions looking into local events, such as church and school craft fairs, and suggests potentially teaming up with a director to share costs. They also advise checking local newspapers for event listings.
Chef Diane
Where and how do you guys find fair booths? The only things easy to find is BRU and thats because I heard here first. I didn't do well there :(

Do you go to job fairs, craft fairs, what? Our city has little "fair" like events twice a year, but the last time I did one of those I spent the day freezing my stuff off and got nothing out of it.

I'm also looking for something that isn't going to break me just to have a booth. The other place I could go is to the "flea market" and set up a table, but its like $45. Has anyone ever done one of these? I'd try it once if I knew it would generate something- even if it was just leads.

OK Im rambling now, any help would be greatly appreciated.

The fall is a great time. Lots of churches and schools have craft fairs and gift bazaars. I'm seeing quite a few pop up this spring as well.

Summer time is a great time for farmer's markets.

Ask your director if you can go in with her on some things. We are always sharing these opportunities in our cluster. Plus, directors get $50 per mth from PC for these things, so it would help cut down the costs, too.

Thanks for the advice Deb,
do they list those types of events in the paper? The Chamber of Commerce in my area isn't any help.

Sometimes they list fairs and craft fairs in the paper, but often it's too late to get in as an exhibitor. But you can keep a list for next year and ask them to contact you about it.If you have a small local paper, that's more likely to have events published with an "exhibitors needed" notice.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with finding fair booths. It can be a bit of a challenge, but there are definitely some resources out there that can help. First, I would recommend checking with your local chamber of commerce or community events office. They often have a list of upcoming fairs and events in the area that you can participate in. You can also try searching online for craft fair directories or event calendars specific to your city or state.In terms of which type of fair to attend, it really depends on your target audience. Job fairs may not be the best fit for a Pampered Chef consultant, but craft fairs or home shows could be a great opportunity to showcase your products and connect with potential customers.As for cost, it's important to weigh the potential return on investment for each event. While a flea market may seem more affordable, it may not attract the right audience for your products. It's okay to start small and test out different events, but always keep track of your sales and leads to determine if it's worth participating in the future.I hope this helps! Don't give up on finding the right fair booth for your business. Keep searching and trying different events until you find the right fit. Best of luck!

What are the best ways to find fair booths for success at Pampered Chef?

1. How can I find local fairs and events to participate in?- One way to find local fairs is by contacting your city or county's chamber of commerce. They often have a list of upcoming events and festivals in the area. You can also search online for events happening in your community.

2. What kind of booths should I look for?- Look for booths that attract your target audience. For example, if you sell kitchen products, look for food and cooking related events. You can also consider events that have a theme that aligns with your products, such as health and wellness fairs for health-related products.

3. How can I stand out among other vendors at a fair?- Consider creating an eye-catching display and offering product demonstrations or samples. You can also offer exclusive deals or promotions for fair attendees. Additionally, having a friendly and engaging attitude can help attract customers to your booth.

4. How far in advance should I book a fair booth?- It's best to book a fair booth as early as possible, as popular events tend to fill up quickly. Some fairs may require you to book several months in advance, so plan accordingly.

5. How can I track the success of my fair booth?- Keep track of sales, leads, and customer feedback during and after the event. You can also ask customers how they heard about your brand to see if participating in the fair had an impact. This will help you determine if the fair was worth the time and investment for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennc112
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jennc112
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies