• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose That Have Been to Spring Launch...

Friday?Becky, can you please send it to me too? [email protected] here. Becky, can you please send it to me too? [email protected] here. Becky, can you please send it to me too? [email protected]
KimberleePowell
I have a quick question for those that have been to Spring Launch already. Do we receive some sort of booklet to take notes in like we received last year? Any information is appreciated :chef:

Yes, they provide a booklet. Though, I was glad to have my note pad for additional notes.

Ditto what Rae said. I used the booklet, but needed extra room in my own notebook. :)

Same here.
Actually, some pages of my booklet are blank, because I was saving them for the notes that went with that topic. (but then there weren't that many notes) but for other segments (like the AWESOME Show Demo info from Marna Ross!) I was glad I had my own notepaper!

ChefBeckyD said:
Same here.
Actually, some pages of my booklet are blank, because I was saving them for the notes that went with that topic. (but then there weren't that many notes) but for other segments (like the AWESOME Show Demo info from Marna Ross!) I was glad I had my own notepaper!

Becky, can you PM me your notes from Marna's preso?

ChefBeckyD said:
Same here.

ChefCKHall said:
Becky, can you PM me your notes from Marna's preso?

Actually, can you post it? You know you're going to get several requests to send it out to people.

Obviously we don't want to post the general training that everyone is getting at Launch, but maybe we could hear from those who took notes from their guest speakers who did demos?

Hmmmm, I'll have to work on that. My notes are mostly impressions, and little things that I liked about what she did. They are very disorderly. :blushing:

She was amazing, though. Everyone there wished that she'd had more time. She was definitely the highlight of the event for me.

I've found that watching others do shows, whether real or mock, is often the best training for me.

do they broadcast it on a small FM band for hard of hearing folks?

Got a question-

was there any type of recognition for those who have promoted?

ChefBeckyD said:
Same here.

I am so jealous~ LOVE Marna!!! I wish they would post everyone's speakers. I was taking so many notes, I couldn't keep up! i would even love to hear the ones I heard again!!

There was recognition for Team leaders and up.....they marched from the back and across the stage! Was an unexpected surprise.

The recognition was for those who have promoted since August.

Lydia Martin did our demo and she is AMAZING!!!!!I had notes all over my booklet from her. My director acquired a copy of her actual presentation ( word for word) and sent it to us.

beckyjsmith said:
Lydia Martin did our demo and she is AMAZING!!!!!I had notes all over my booklet from her. My director acquired a copy of her actual presentation ( word for word) and sent it to us.
Becky would you forward a copy to me?
my name as exactly to the left @ gmail dot com

Hey ck- check your email. I am challenged when it comes to working this pm system. oy.
Enjoy!

Check your email Beth. :) Thanks girl!

ChefCKHall said:
Becky would you forward a copy to me?
my name as exactly to the left @ gmail dot com
Oh, Oh....Me too, please? I rarely ask to have things emailed, but Lydia Martin used to do the most amazing flyers that she shared with everyone, until she promoted higher and got too busy. I've been a fan of hers since way back then!

[email protected]

Thanks! :)

I was at the Anaheim, CA SL and Gail (something, sorry forgot her last name) did the show demo for us and she was AMAZING too. She posted her notes, every single word she used on her websidte in the calendar section.

Here web page: .../gail

Have fun reading!

Ok...I would love to see notes too. But I hate for you to get bombarded with requests. Would it be easier to put the notes here? If not, I would appreciate info from anyone who took notes. My email is [email protected]. thanks.

Shawnna

Beck! Check your eekmail. :)
Ya'll let me know if they are coming through. If not I will resend when I get home this afternoon.
Thanks!!

beckyjsmith said:
Beck! Check your eekmail. :)
Ya'll let me know if they are coming through. If not I will resend when I get home this afternoon.
Thanks!!

Got it! Thanks so much! Thats a lot of notes...I'll have to sit down with a cup of tea later tonight and read through them!

Thanks so much. Now I will sit down with a good cup of coffee and read some good info.

Been reading the notes....I am in serious trouble...LOL

Becky, could you send a copy of Lydia's presentation to me as well? Thanks a bunch!

[email protected]

ChefCKHall said:
Been reading the notes....I am in serious trouble...LOL

I have all the confidence in you. I can't wait to read YOUR notes.

Becky,
I took good notes on Lydia's presentation but I know I missed stuff - so if you don't mind, could you send them my way too? Thank you soo much!
hale tigger at juno dot com

Becky,
I'd love the notes too :) [email protected]

Our location had large notepads and pens on the table with the conference center logo on them + the handout from HO. I'd given my team notepads, so we had plenty of paper.

Hey guys I just saw this... I wasn't ignoring you, lol. Yes I will gladly send them. It will be later tonight or in the morning though. They are on my other computer. So sorry I left ya'll hangin.

beckyjsmith said:
Hey guys I just saw this... I wasn't ignoring you, lol. Yes I will gladly send them. It will be later tonight or in the morning though. They are on my other computer. So sorry I left ya'll hangin.

Can I just say again - Thank You! I've been able to read through the info, but need to read through it again...I'm getting some great ideas for myself, and also for some team training!

Becky I would love your notes as well!

[email protected]

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to Saturday morning tea and notes to inspire me!

Toni M.

Ok I *think* I got everyone. Please let me know if I didn't get them to you.
What I was given was Lydia's word for word presentation- what she sent to the HO to be approved before SL, so these notes are extensive. She did the 30 minute live cooking show training.
CK- is that what you are doing as well?

Hi Becky - Would you be able to send your notes my way as well? I appreciate your time.
[email protected]
Thanks!

beckyjsmith said:
What I was given was Lydia's word for word presentation- what she sent to the HO to be approved before SL, so these notes are extensive. She did the 30 minute live cooking show training.

Becky, please, me too! :) [email protected]

I was in Charlotte. Loved Lydia Martin's demo. Becky if not too much trouble I would love a copy also. Have my 3rd show tomorrow and there were a couple of her ideas I want to try, but my notes are not as good as I thought they were that day! Email - [email protected]

beckyjsmith said:

Yes, just put my finishing touches on them. We are going in and out of cooking show mode covering how we structure our shows, how we cross sell, and how we highlight our three top lines, stoneware, cutlery, cookware, how we plant hosting/biz seeds throughout show, how I wrap my show, do drawing slip, and full service checkout. So...it is kind of live in and out with sides notes training. I enjoyed getting their notes because I realized that mine was just an outline and I really needed to be more thorough just in case someone wanted my notes as well

I would like to get the notes from you also! Thank you very much!! :)
[email protected]

<h2>1. Will there be a booklet for taking notes at Spring Launch?</h2><p>Yes, attendees will receive a booklet for taking notes at Spring Launch, just like last year.</p><h2>2. Do I need to bring my own notebook or will one be provided?</h2><p>A notebook or booklet will be provided for attendees to take notes during Spring Launch.</p><h2>3. Can I get a digital copy of the notes booklet?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the notes booklet is only available in physical form and will be provided at the event.</p><h2>4. Are there any other materials provided for note-taking besides the booklet?</h2><p>In addition to the notes booklet, attendees will also receive a pen and other materials for taking notes during Spring Launch.</p><h2>5. Will there be designated areas for note-taking during the event?</h2><p>Yes, there will be designated areas for note-taking during Spring Launch. Look for signs or ask event staff for assistance.</p>

1. Will there be a booklet for taking notes at Spring Launch?

Yes, attendees will receive a booklet for taking notes at Spring Launch, just like last year.

2. Do I need to bring my own notebook or will one be provided?

A notebook or booklet will be provided for attendees to take notes during Spring Launch.

3. Can I get a digital copy of the notes booklet?

Unfortunately, the notes booklet is only available in physical form and will be provided at the event.

4. Are there any other materials provided for note-taking besides the booklet?

In addition to the notes booklet, attendees will also receive a pen and other materials for taking notes during Spring Launch.

5. Will there be designated areas for note-taking during the event?

Yes, there will be designated areas for note-taking during Spring Launch. Look for signs or ask event staff for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Poll
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookinforyou
  • General Chat